BBC F1 site launched

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yey!

Oddly enough I was wondering at lunchtime when I'd be able to switch from the ITV F1 site to the BBC one.

Now all I need to do is to get my Top Up TV box replaced. Bu**ering thing is hopelessly unrelible and keeps missing recordings.

When it misses other stuff I don't care that much (not a big TV watcher, plenty of more productive/enjoyable things to do). But when it failed to record the Brazillain Grand Prix - grrrrr.............

F1 is the whole reason I bought a TUTV box in the first place.

Excellent. Looking forward to this season.

looks like Honda has got some sort of backing...I wonder if we're getting Virgin F1?

Yey!

Oddly enough I was wondering at lunchtime when I'd be able to switch from the ITV F1 site to the BBC one.

Now all I need to do is to get my Top Up TV box replaced. Bu**ering thing is hopelessly unrelible and keeps missing recordings.

When it misses other stuff I don't care that much (not a big TV watcher, plenty of more productive/enjoyable things to do). But when it failed to record the Brazillain Grand Prix - grrrrr.............

either the hard drive in your stb is faulty or the software is corrupt, have you ever done an hdd format

Yey!

I can recommend Humax, I've got 2, parents 2 also. :p
We find find when things don't get recorded or late etc, which isn't often, It's the broadcasters fault for not sending out the start/stop signal!
I think it's manually 'switched' and not attached to the program, derrr...:crazy:
99% of the time, things work great and we watch a lot of TV :eek:.
You can even mod. them, I can remove my HDD and pop it in my PC and make DVDs, good times.

I not sure what David Couthard will offer that Martin Brundle doesn't already.

I not sure what David Couthard will offer that Martin Brundle doesn't already.

Aside from the fact that Brundle is Coulthards Agent/Manager and probably had a big hand in Coulthard getting the job, he brings a few things to the job that brundle doesn't. Such as a Scottish accent, plus he will be able to give in depth expert opinion and analysis on any crashes or accidents that occur during the course of a race (or qualifying session, or parade lap, or in the pit lane ;) :D).

Aside from the fact that Brundle is Coulthards Agent/Manager and probably had a big hand in Coulthard getting the job, he brings a few things to the job that brundle doesn't. Such as a Scottish accent, plus he will be able to give in depth expert opinion and analysis on any crashes or accidents that occur during the course of a race (or qualifying session, or parade lap, or in the pit lane ;) :D).

Ah, but if that's the kind of man they're after then surely Johnny Herbert is number 1 choice :) I'm sure he can work on his Scottish accent for the full suit of skills.

I would guess Martin will be doing race commentary and DC will be giving opinions like Mark Blundell did. although why Blundell was choosen by ITV I don't know.

Mind you something is really worth repeating here.

NO JAMES ALLEN!!:D:D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom