BBC - Granada region, off?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AANDYY

Car
E300DT-W210-1997-Elegance-Azurite Metalic Blue. (Don't mention the rust, LOL) Running on WVO. 65k m
Seems like the Freeview multiplex which BBC TV is on, is off this morning.
Anyone else experiencing this? I've had to resort to Sky:doh:.

I don't think the BBC knows, no mention on the local BBC news :confused:.
I have tried three Freeview boxes. Terrestrial analog signal good through my Ariel set up.

Solved it :doh:.
It's to do with the switchover, BBC2 analog went off last night here and they switched the multiplex to a different frequency for extra power, so another re tune needed, I thought it was happening tomorrow.

Was even mentioned in the Metro (London) today!

Why watch through Freeview if you have Sky? Sky's picture is way better than the Freeview picture anyway!

Since the last digital shuffle the two office TVs haven't worked, will try a re-tune today to see if anything gets picked up!

Why watch through Freeview if you have Sky? Sky's picture is way better than the Freeview picture anyway!

I disagree, I think there are the same.
More choice of Freeview recorders.
Sky HD is only 720p, upscaled freeview is 720p, so why pay for not much difference as I see it.
SD is fine for me and free.

Since the last digital shuffle the two office TVs haven't worked, will try a re-tune today to see if anything gets picked up!

A re tune sorted mine but I did have to cancel previous channels first.

The change from 2K mode to 8K mode means a fair number of older STBs, and some TV with integrated digital tuners, won't work on BBC anymore.

We were using an old OnDigital Pace box with one of our TV's and that's affected.

Transmitter Network - What is the implication of the move to 8k transmission mode?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom