BBC Sports Personality etc etc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Darrell

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Back in Mill Hill but sometimes in Skiathos
Car
Gixxer 6, Citroen Berlingo, 911 C4S, Dacia Duster and lots of bicycles.
Will it be:
Harry Kane the footballer who captained a team that beat some rubbish teams and then went on to lose against a mediocre team and won f**k all
Or
Lewis Hamilton the racing driver who has just won a fifth world title
Or
Geraint Thomas the cyclist who won 3 world championships, 2 Olympic gold medals and the Tour de France.

Will it be:
Harry Kane the footballer who captained a team that beat some rubbish teams and then went on to lose against a mediocre team and won f**k all
Or
Lewis Hamilton the racing driver who has just won a fifth world title
Or
Geraint Thomas the cyclist who won 3 world championships, 2 Olympic gold medals and the Tour de France.
One of The latter 2 I pray please.

Like him or loathe him, I think Ronnie O'Sullivan should be up there for his achievements in snooker, recently winning more majors than anyone, ever.

If he were to win would Hamilton have the naff Mercedes baseball cap that has been grafted onto his head surgically removed for the evening ?

I imagine the wearing of same is part of his multimillion contract with Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport. Indeed, there may be specific clauses therin that stipulate exactly where and when he is expected to display " the brand" garments and headgear. :rolleyes:

I imagine the wearing of same is part of his multimillion contract with Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport. Indeed, there may be specific clauses therin that stipulate exactly where and when he is expected to display " the brand" garments and headgear. :rolleyes:
And look like a nob.

If he were to win would Hamilton have the naff Mercedes baseball cap that has been grafted onto his head surgically removed for the evening ?

I own two of these.

A bright red Lewis Hamilton MB/Vodaphone one and a Breitling one.

They live on top of the wardrobe, boxed and unworn.

Geraint gets my vote. He's worked selflessly for years helping others (Wiggins & Froome to name but two) win major victories in a hugely tough sport and finally got his chance to shine in this year's Tour de France. Massively respected by his fellow competitors and has a great (and funny) personality too.

Geraint gets my vote. He's worked selflessly for years helping others (Wiggins & Froome to name but two) win major victories in a hugely tough sport and finally got his chance to shine in this year's Tour de France. Massively respected by his fellow competitors and has a great (and funny) personality too.

The problem is his association with Team Sky which has had more than a whiff of controversy about it for quite some time.

I wonder if he has any clauses requiring blingy diamond jewellery in his ears and a tattooed neck.

Dina Asher-Smith. Sprint double gold and sprint relay gold at the World Athletic Championships AND she has a great personality. Positive and bubbly.

Nice to see Billy Mongor got an award

Nice to see Billy Mongor got an award
Nuff respect for this young man. Good to see Billy Jean King get the Lifetime Achievement award. All so far, so good.

I’m scared that it’s going to be spoilt by a footballer winning.

I'll never forgive the fairytail story of one time World F1 Champion Jenson Button Vs football sister in law shagging Ryan Giggs .

Robbed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom