BBC1 @ 9pm Tonight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scott_F

MB Enthusiast
Obviously no one will want to miss such a televisual spectacle so there's plenty of time to set your devices to record......

I would rather eat a dead bears excrement sandwiched between two urine soaked mattresses than watch this guy attempting to be humorous. Just his made up comedic “East End” accent is enough to bring on a fit of vomiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gorr blimey guv'nor! That'll be a proper sight for me mincers!

er. What is on BBC 1 9pm That could possibly be better than The Red Arrows documentary series which it classes with on Ch5

Danny (Malcolm as his mum knows him) is a proper slag. D1ck van Dyke was a more genuine Cockney!!
However it was hilarious when he met the Hardest Gangsters (or something like that) and one of them, now in his 60s, demonstrated close quarters knuckle fighting. Almost knocked the prat out [emoji1787][emoji1787]

What a bunch of grumps.

I have this vision of the MBCLUB massive sitting in their special easy exit high back chairs looking down on everything they feel is below them.

What's that smell?

Think I'd rather have a chronic case of diarrhoea......

Obviously you have never had a proper dose:confused:.

The last time I worked in the ME, I got 2 bugs at the same time (from food at a Raddison). One through dirty hands ($h1t) and the other through rotten food. Man o man, I was as sick as a dog. They wanted to hospitalise because of dehydration me which, I refused - I told them that I was able to stand (secretly terrified that I would never leave). I was living alone in a residential hotel and got through several sets of bedding and towels...........also lost weight. I've eaten rotten meat in Africa which did not make me that ill.

I'd rather see a bad TV show.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 219

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom