BBC2 now...My child the rioter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

renault12ts

MB Club Veteran
Car
2005 W215 CL500.
Unbelievable.

Lei`s mom saying she was not crossed with him when the police turned up at their house :crazy:

I've seen the interview with the training shoe girl's mom before - what a dipsh*t :eek:

Last edited:
I really can`t believe some parents

It's called Nature versus Nurture. In this case, both seem to have been working against the child...

It's called Nature versus Nurture. In this case, both seem to have been working against the child...

Agreed, except for the mother who wouldn't have her son home again...the rest all seemed to excuse the behaviour to a greater or lesser extent.

What chance have these kids got when their own parents don't see anything wrong with their wrong doing...

Stupid parents spawning stupid children... and so it goes on.

It's a very alien concept to me.

What chance have these kids got when their own parents don't see anything wrong with their wrong doing...

Stupid parents spawning stupid children... and so it goes on.

It's a very alien concept to me.

Exactly :thumb: yet they seem to blame the goverment,schools bad friends etc :crazy:

Shoot me down but feel that the young soldier got more than justice, Ok he accepted a stolen item and done Prison time . He has lost his career and claiming benefits when he would be put to good use serving his Country. Some might say he has a criminal record but don't the Army except convicts now ?. Maybe he should re apply :)

Exactly :thumb: yet they seem to blame the goverment,schools bad friends etc :crazy:

Yes but you are forgetting - that's because it is everyone else's fault but their's.

Can't possibly be down to the parents.

Unbelieveable.

Some parents should sit an equivalent of the driving test to find out if they are going to f-ing useless and be banned / steralised...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom