Beat the badger continuity errors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Carrotchomper

MB Enthusiast
Car
C207 E350 CDI coupe
"Goodness, said Carrotchomper, I really must have no life", he said as he started the thread.

Am I being a REAL geek here, but did anyone else notice on the recent Sky programme "Beat the Badger" that she flitted between 2 different cars- A silver C and E class- And there were even changes in different camera shots on the "same" journey?!!

Just thought something wasn't right then noticed it. Surely they could have used the same car throughout?!?

Yeah ...

'Get your Act together with Harvey Goldsmith' is the same ...

You see him riding around in a silver CLS and then getting out of an E class in some shots and an S in others :crazy:

Do these programme makers think we're stupid ? :crazy:

That Badger woman needs a beating, i can't stand her .... :rolleyes:

If she started getting all in my face , there'd be a picture of her under 'Badly Injured' ... ;)

She really really annoys me for some reason .... :crazy:

Thats the one ....

I have never seen this program but the instant we examine any program or film for continuity issues then I believe it spoils what we watch.

There was recently a Police program that was very popular with a number of members on this forum. I believe it was about someone who allegedly woke up in the 1970's? The police radios they were using were in reality a two piece system. There was a transmitter that was talked into and then there was a separate receiver that was obviously listened to. On the series we always saw these gallant police officers talking into the RECEIVER! Does this spoil the show? Definitely not, but once we become aware of these issues it does frustrate.

John

She's does come across as a one-trick pony in this series. Failed to identify the real problem in the double-glazing place which was that the two guys running the place did not have a clue and didn't want to work hard which then rubbed off on the sales staff down the line.

Same with the estate agent - an incompetent manager who had little/no idea of how to run and motivate a team.

I don't the think the police radios were made by Mercedes though John ...

All the continuity errors we have spoken about involved Mercedes ....

Being that this is a Mercedes forum ...... ;) ;) :p

Hope you feel better soon mate, just read your other post ..... :(

I don't the think the police radios were made by Mercedes though John ...

All the continuity errors we have spoken about involved Mercedes ....

Being that this is a Mercedes forum ...... ;) ;) :p

Hope you feel better soon mate, just read your other post ..... :(
Sorry didn't realise this was solely a Mercedes topic. My mistake.

John

John,

I'm just kidding around, don't take me seriously !! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom