Beautiful and Terrifyingly Awesome

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

whitenemesis

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
Lexus RX450h F-Sport with Takumi Pack 2020
[YOUTUBE]8PbZnZy1qr8[/YOUTUBE]

I love watching these, it's curious how we often find beauty in things that are so devastating

Can hardly wait till the Iranians get a hold of one of those!

Sorry. I dont find anything "beautiful" or "lovely" in this.
All I see is death and total destruction of life on earth.

Maybe because I lived through the cuban crisis and vividly recall just how real it might have all been. Anybody fortunate to be young enough not to have experienced this first hand cannot appreciate just how life was back then. When the "4 minute warning" was your possible total life span. It really was a frightening time to be a schoolboy.
Visit the secret nuclear bunker in essex to gain a little insight into what this REALLY meant.
RGHQ 5.1 Official Website

Well I lived through that time and can't honestly say I was 'frightened' at all. Things were a little tense at times...
Nature shows us many beautiful things that are deadly. Something like this explosion is beautiful, it's totally awe inspiring. Devastatingly beautiful, awesomely total in it's energy..

Never get bored of watching A-Bombs, awesome!

[YOUTUBE]?v=_f2f6zb7Fe8&[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry. I dont find anything "beautiful" or "lovely" in this.
All I see is death and total destruction of life on earth.

Maybe because I lived through the cuban crisis and vividly recall just how real it might have all been. Anybody fortunate to be young enough not to have experienced this first hand cannot appreciate just how life was back then. When the "4 minute warning" was your possible total life span. It really was a frightening time to be a schoolboy.
Visit the secret nuclear bunker in essex to gain a little insight into what this REALLY meant.
RGHQ 5.1 Official Website

Oppenheimer remarked: "Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

The Tzar bomba though was useless and not as destructive as minuteman/topol MIRV (Multiple Rentry Vehicles).

The 50 Megaton explosion is relatively contained when compared to smaller multiple detonations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom