Beautiful day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Guy

Car
Maserati Quattroporte : Brabus A200CDi D3 : E300TDT
A beautiful sunny Sunday tempted us out for a walk, and for once I remembered to take a camera.

Thought I'd share some of these snaps of Cheshire before settling down to the endless hours of football...

Nothing special, but hope you enjoy :)

72u14jl.jpg

6tm6gzm.jpg

6kssu4p.jpg

6nvkcx5.jpg

866mvd2.jpg

Yep

Lovely day here in Chester, Tempted to walk rond the walls with camera but I'm still flat on front with a pulled back :(

nice today, had to get the SEC out the garage... but silly mondeo driver didnt let me go mad on the lanes...

I've been out for a ride on Norman, now all wrapped up in coat, jumper, and blanket watching ****nal on tv, with a cup of tea.... oh and looking endlessly on the net for a new car! :D

Feeling rough today, poor me :(

Fabulous day today, fantastic light. So did I enjoy it and have a walk? No; my mate is here and we're doing electrics in the house :rolleyes:

Walked round Kingston if that counts? Had lunch in John Lewis' riverside restaurant, then the other half bought new 'kitchen power tools' in the sales!! Great! :crazy:

Oops, yes Norman is my horse! :)

DSC00145.jpg

Even got my SEC out today to give it a run, it was nice and sunny.

Chap came down to collect the bodyshell I sold so I had to move my SEC out of the warehouse to get the shell out. As it was nicely warmed up I parked the van away and took the SEC home for a change. Gives it a run and stops everything seizing up...

Last edited:
Well after 5/6 weeks of the E55 being snug and warm in the garage i took took it out for a short spin, then it was time for a thorough wash/clay/and finally Zymol polish ready for the nec next weekend were the detailers get to work there magic for the show.

I went to the recycling center and bought 4 Sky boxes and a current Dell computer for £15, had a coffee and cake there and came home :):) this included a Sky+ in the box and new

When I spotted this thread, and noticed Guy's name beneath it, I had a mental picture of driving through a dramatic mountain pass listening to "Days like these" (beginning of the Italian Job).

Well, on a beautiful day, it would be rude not too in a Maser??!!

Today, the Dazzlers have mostly been getting the caravan ready for winter (I know, ever so slightly late), and taking down Christmas decorations...

...and finding more and more needles from the tree. The Dyson had a right good seeing to!!

Yes, very nice day here in London too. After coming back from a drive, we went for a nice walk in Holland Park.

Picked up some nice things for afternoon tea from patisserie Valerie as well :rolleyes:.

Porker has gone to make way for the big move and yes he did but only very briefly.

That's another set of rear tyres he owes me then:crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom