Beautiful E63AMG W211

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sam87

Car
S65AMG V12 BiTurbo & S63AMG V8 BiTurbo Designo
Even though i've been looking for ages for a rare colour E55AMG W211, I would have bought this just for the colour combo if the mileage wasn't so high!
There can't be many W211 AMG's in this colour.
If only it had less miles

Isn't that priced as if it had half the miles?!

I was thinking that too. I guess because of the colour combo he's asking so much. You could get a silver E63AMG with 70k on the clock for around £10k
I think it's worth about £9K with that mileage

I’d rather a silver one with half the mileage for less money.

Colour is nice but it would never be ‘perfect’ with that sort of mileage and I suspect would become a money pit in persuit of perfection for some people.

IMHO of course :thumb:

Colour is nice but it would never be ‘perfect’ with that sort of mileage and I suspect would become a money pit in persuit of perfection for some people.

That would be me 😆

That designo colour is at least different but just a little lairy compared to say Tanzanite blue IMHO. Quite like the bi colour interior harking back to w210 e55s. Price vs mileage is way out though even with a rare color. I would say aroud £11k with that mileage

Lovely colour combination. Proper designo interior too. And 1 owner.

That’s a very special car. As they say: Find me another! It will take someone who really wants it to pay that price though.

Lovely colour, way overpriced for 157k miles. Only a little more money would get a buyer into a lower mileage W212 E63

They’re the cars I love to see - think of all those miles that people have enjoyed driving that car as opposed to those with 20k on that just shuffle between Waitrose and home.

Stunning combo too, only thing missing is a 5.4 supercharged engine.

What a detailed description the owner has put up. 😂

Owned a 204 C63 in DMB stunning colour, beautiful spec car with THE best Amg engine ever.

🙂

They’re the cars I love to see - think of all those miles that people have enjoyed driving that car as opposed to those with 20k on that just shuffle between Waitrose and home.

Stunning combo too, only thing missing is a 5.4 supercharged engine.

I was chatting with my friend about it at work and said even though I feel like it's a shame it's done so many miles as I would have been interested otherwise, it's actually nice to know that the current owner has actually enjoyed owning this car and has driven it! Unfortunately I'm one of those people that doesn't drive his cars much and I hate it. I'm trying to change that way of thinking as life is short and there are many amazing cars out there so when the circumstances allow us to buy something we love, just enjoy it and at some point move to something else that you'd like to own..
....... I'm working on this and I feel like I'm getting better. I done 3k on the S600 last year which wasn't too bad compare to the M3s which I done about 300 miles on one and 0 on the other :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom