Beautiful Scottish Island for £325,000 if you can overlook its gruesome past.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
This looks lovely, but knowing my luck I'd run out of beer, cigarettes or some other essentials. LINK.

Oh yes. I likey a lot.

However, in the winter months, dark stormy nights. 'The Shining' anyone? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I walked straight into that Paul. :doh:

Just looked through actual listing. Looks a belting house there.

I'd put outdoor Concerts on... Imagine the LSO or The Rolling Stones for a night on there in summer!

If I had the money, I'd snap that up, - If I could get an internet connection to it... :cool:

Imagine having your own island?! The peace and serenity you'd have there is unattainable in even some of the most remote parts of the mainland.

I'd have about 12 German Shepherds all free to roam the island. I'd have to round them up when my Tesco grocery delivery arrives though. :D

Come live in the middle of nowhere, but with a spar just down the road

Not likely!
Last time I went to a spar they called the police after I arrived in my trunks asking where the sauna was.
It was rubbish anyway, food piled up on shelves everywhere. :crazy:

Bond villain territory.

I could safely play my favourite game of crossbow roulette. You fire it straight up into the air, instantly out of sight, then leg it in a random direction and cross everything you can.

I'm sick of trying to play it 'round 'ere. You just hear a random car alarm going off several streets away. :dk:

If I had the money, I'd snap that up, - If I could get an internet connection to it... :cool:

Imagine having your own island?! The peace and serenity you'd have there is unattainable in even some of the most remote parts of the mainland.

I'd have about 12 German Shepherds all free to roam the island. I'd have to round them up when my Tesco grocery delivery arrives though. :D

You'd have to change ya Merc Mike:

https://pursuitist.com/mercedes-benz-premieres-1-7-million-arrow-460-granturismo-luxury-yacht/

I could safely play my favourite game of crossbow roulette. You fire it straight up into the air, instantly out of sight, then leg it in a random direction and cross everything you can.

I'm sick of trying to play it 'round 'ere. You just hear a random car alarm going off several streets away. :dk:

No need for a secret volcano island for a bit of peace and quiet, just buy a house out in the sticks.

You'd find the time to knock yourself up one of these...

Oh wow, cross posted exactly the same boat. It's gorgeous isn't it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom