Becker Map Pilot. No singal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fergal Quinn

I'm driving W204 C250 2011. I purchased Becker Map pilot and fully installed all the latest up dates. When the car is sitting stationery it picks up singal and once I start driving it looses singal about 100m then it asks me to connect to last distention. Which is wrong..

Can any one help me please..

When mine just "froze" I was advised to do the usual 'puter trick - unplug it for 20 seconds or so. And it worked.

Apologies if you've tried this.....

When mine just "froze" I was advised to do the usual 'puter trick - unplug it for 20 seconds or so. And it worked.

Apologies if you've tried this.....

Yeah I've already tried this.. I have pushed the reset bottom and reset factory settings. The system seems to have very poor singal.

Thanks.

Does it react to voice commands?

Try deleting all non-UK updated map downloads and all previous destinations. Also check again that is set to the Uk.

If you can get the map of your current location, zoom out far enough and plonk the curser on an area where you would like to go to and say ok

I'm driving W204 C250 2011. I purchased Becker Map pilot and fully installed all the latest up dates. When the car is sitting stationery it picks up singal and once I start driving it looses singal about 100m then it asks me to connect to last distention. Which is wrong..

Can any one help me please..

Does it react to voice commands?

Try deleting all non-UK updated map downloads and all previous destinations. Also check again that is set to the Uk.

If you can get the map of your current location, zoom out far enough and plonk the curser on an area where you would like to go to and say ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom