becker map pilot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C36fan

MB Enthusiast
Car
‘15 C63, ‘15 CLS63, ‘01 E55, 01 ML55 ‘16 Vito 119CDI
Hi could anyone supply me with the part number for becker map pilot for the new vito?
Many thanks in advance.

You'd be better putting your money towards this, Bruno Alpine*-*Mercedes Vito (447) 2014 -

The Becker is okay but only that. My son uses it and seems to get on alright with it but I found it worse to use than COMAND. If you are set on buying a Becker, I don't think they are model specific in that most MBs (without COMAND) can be prepared for Becker and it can be moved from vehicle to vehicle. If you can find a reputable none-MB dealer, it is a lot less than a dealer charges.

You'd be better putting your money towards this, Bruno Alpine*-*Mercedes Vito (447) 2014 -

The Becker is okay but only that. My son uses it and seems to get on alright with it but I found it worse to use than COMAND. If you are set on buying a Becker, I don't think they are model specific in that most MBs (without COMAND) can be prepared for Becker and it can be moved from vehicle to vehicle. If you can find a reputable none-MB dealer, it is a lot less than a dealer charges.

Thanks Kevin merry Christmas.
I have the pioneer avic960dab of my old Vito if I want to use it but it annoys me at times with the speed cameras turns down the volume even if I'm not speeding .

Thanks Kevin merry Christmas.
I have the pioneer avic960dab of my old Vito if I want to use it but it annoys me at times with the speed cameras turns down the volume even if I'm not speeding .

Merry Christmas to you too!

The Pioneer was only a suggestion because the Becker has many issues ranging from day to day usage to updating maps and software. The software surrounding/supporting it is not very good judging from the number of pleas for help and several forums including this one.

If the warnings can't be turned off in the Pioneer, they could be turned off in the Kenwood I had a while back.

Honestly, for the money, the Becker units are not all that…better a separate Garmin or TomTom.

EDIT: My son is off work until the 4th so with a little planning, I can make sure his car is available so you see the Becker in use.

Hi does anyone know if a becker maps pilot unit out of a w204 or a r172 will fit a new Vito?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom