Becker Navigation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

killban

Car
C250 CDi Sport Edition 125 Auto Saloon
Hi all,

I am trying to source a Lease C-Class, and the price including Becker Navigation seems to be quite high. Rather than add the cost onto the Lease, I would like to try to get hold of one separately.

Is the Becker available as a purchase either from a Mercedes Dealer, or even eBay or the like?

Does it require anything to be modified, or is it really just a plug and go type affair?

Thanks in advance.

- K

At the risk of digressing...
My 211 has command with sat nav; it's better than a poke in the eye... but still a lil silly when compared with the likes of Tom Tom.
My wife's 210 doesn't have sat nav.
We have tom-tom on our iPhones, and this is absolutely smashing. Full postcode, exact house numbers, and what's really awesome; google search built right in.
On hindsight; I know which one we prefer ;-)

At the risk of digressing...
My 211 has command with sat nav; it's better than a poke in the eye... but still a lil silly when compared with the likes of Tom Tom.
My wife's 210 doesn't have sat nav.
We have tom-tom on our iPhones, and this is absolutely smashing. Full postcode, exact house numbers, and what's really awesome; google search built right in.
On hindsight; I know which one we prefer ;-)

used to have a Tom Tom but the Beker is as good and the integration seals it for me ( also fullpostcodes, house numbers and better POI's)

They come with pre-wiring for the Becker as standard so it is basically plug and play.

Only UK cars do. The OP is not in the UK according to his profile, so he probably needs to order the pre-wire option.

(and in fact, there have been a few mess-up UK cars recently that came without the pre-wire, and retrofitting the pre-wire is a bit of a pig)

Cheers

Richard

From his other thread he says he is due to be back in the UK in September and is looking to lease a car here for 2 years.

Mercedes have an offer on at the moment where you get it for free when you buy a diesel, thus why it's probably included in lease. My dad has just bought petrol and he bought one from Germany for 250.

I have sent off the request for my car. I have decided to go for:-

C250 CDi Sport Auto Edition 125

This comes with Command online and so makes the Becker question moot.

I am in China at the moment, so it will be nice to get back to the UK and drive myself around. It is less than 7 weeks until my flight now. But, I'm not counting...

- K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom