Becker Traffic Assist Pro

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They are quite good units if you like the clean OEM look. Normally go for £150 - £200.

Would this fit and work in a Ford Ka does anyone know. Darling Daughter would appreciate one I'm sure.

Do Ka's have single DIN fittings?

I have no idea - you're getting technical now :eek: I know I'd need a replacement face plate so it would fit the dash - but they're easily obtainable.

But I can find out about the DIN easily enough I guess. But if it does then is that a yes it would fit? But then it's need another aerial too if I read the sellers ad right.

They need a GPS aerial - normally £15 on eBay. I know the W208s for example have different versions because of the facias and fittings so this wouldn't fit one of those. A specific Ford Sat Nav may well be cheaper anyway - this one is likely to go for £100 or more.

Would this fit and work in a Ford Ka does anyone know.

It will work as a stereo but for the sat nav to work you'll need a speed pulse wire and I dont know if the Ka has one.

So as well as the unit you'll need a fitting kit and a GPS aerial (£30 to £40 for both)and a speed pulse which I'm not sure you have.

A Tom Tom or Garmin may be a better option

I think, due emphasis on the think, you can use these with either a connection to the speedo or the gearbox, it means the GPS compensation is not as accurate as speed pulse but it should work with older/less complex vehicles.

does the KA have abs?

Normally there is some sort of speed pulse from that.

However , does she really need navigation?

The parrot head unit looks pretty good and includes bluetooth handsfree function.

Normally there is some sort of speed pulse from that.

However , does she really need navigation?

The parrot head unit looks pretty good and includes bluetooth handsfree function.

No - not really - it was just if this unit was going for a song then I would consider it. She generally just pinches my TomTom when she does want it:rolleyes: Plus when(if) she goes to uni - she won't be taking her car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom