Beckhams Benz

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Can't see it myself.
Why would Bavid Beckham be trading as Mercedes Benz, Whitefield? :confused:
Surely the car would have to be registered to him :rolleyes:

GRAV888 said:
Can't see it myself.
Why would Bavid Beckham be trading as Mercedes Benz, Whitefield? :confused:
Surely the car would have to be registered to him :rolleyes:

DCUK is Daimler Chyrlser UK, perhaps it was on lease and that's their preferred way of doing it - cashing in on the David Beckham name?

This guy has sold an S class before which was allegledly owned by beckmiester...

mobeyone said:
This guy has sold an S class before which was allegledly owned by beckmiester...

What the lager guy, great beer.

gary

Sounds like my comments on a previous thread. Car loaned out by MBUK for a set period, then put into a closed auctione.

All these vehicles are usually registered to the car manufacturer and not the person it is loaned to.

Just a thought,
John

Majority cars owned/registered by DC start with the prefixes MK / KV ( milton Keynes - thats where the UK head office is. One that is alleged to have been "owned" by Beckham starts with the prefix MK.

I think John has made a good point/theory... that the car was probably loaned to beckham for a period of time and he never owned it unless he leased it?.

Flash

Last edited:
glojo said:
Sounds like my comments on a previous thread. Car loaned out by MBUK for a set period, then put into a closed auctione.

All these vehicles are usually registered to the car manufacturer and not the person it is loaned to.

Just a thought,
John

Clearly it is a promo car. Loads of them around from all the makers, "placed" long term with everybody from A list celebs and yer actual Royals to a three month loan of a Ford Focus to that bloke off Big Brother.

However, have to be either very sad or very stupid to think that warrants paying any form of premium for such cars.

Satch said:
have to be either very sad or very stupid
don't worry they're out there in droves

Why the hell is it being sold by a bankrupt stock eBay shop? Anything Beckham would be less likely to want his name put to would be hard to think of. It's just a take-on

Seem to remember that Beckham has a series of number plates all ending in DVB on his uk cars, why would he pose next to a car with a bog standard plate on it. :confused:

Also , surely he would have had the S55 not a 350 :confused: at the very least a 500

Surely the mere fact that Victoria and the offspring have been in it is reason enough not to buy it ? ;)

Howard said:
why would he pose next to a car with a bog standard plate on it
I think we've overlooked something here. Is the image of the car & person next to it curiously distorted and/or squashed on your screen? It is? You know what? That isn't Beckham, it's just a lookalike model, and neither is it his car

Ah , i thought my widescreen monitor was doing that !! :eek:

fwb44 said:
I think we've overlooked something here. Is the image of the car & person next to it curiously distorted and/or squashed on your screen? It is? You know what? That isn't Beckham, it's just a lookalike model, and neither is it his car

http://www.ukliquidations.com/AdCre8or/2005151108/FullSize/Docs_03_03.jpg

It seems rather then scanning those pics in the auctioneer has simply grabbed a shot from printed snaps.

I'm sure it will sell for more then its worth simply because of who owned it, will be interesting to see how much someone is willing to pay though.

Just to add my two penneth... David Beckaham has done promo work at MB Whitefield in the past in his former life as a Man U player . in fact several MU players bought mercs from whitefield for themselves & their partners. This is my local dealership and I have seen photos of him there in an advertising album they used to keep in the showroom before it was redesigned when MB direct took them over.

Just spoke to David and he reckons he's never seen the car before in his life. Brooklyn and Romeo said the same and Victoria couldn't remember what a car was ;)

marcos said:
Just spoke to David and he reckons he's never seen the car before in his life. Brooklyn and Romeo said the same and Victoria couldn't remember what a car was ;)

:D :D Did you get their autographs, or has he still not learnt to write?? :D

John

A little while ago was offered an S65 by MB Whitefield which is supposed to be Gary Nevilles, but it was advertised for ages and the mileage kept creeping up ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom