Been playing with a spray can....... thoughts ???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It has red learher eather interior so that helps.

Last edited:
It has red seats, so that helps.

Definitely has potential to look the bolluks with a few more red bits like suggested to tie it all in, the red seats will just make it all look that much better love white cars with blood red interiors.

Dont do it red contrasts never look good

Here is one I found with the strip down the side and red mirrors, Ignore the wheels ! I think this guy bought to much red paint lol.

Attachments

• image-2708164780.jpg
    image-2708164780.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 60
Here is one I found with the strip down the side and red mirrors, Ignore the wheels ! I think this guy bought to much red paint lol.

That looks really cack to me.

Just be mindful your original colour is a b*tch too match if you decide to return it back. So would suggest be confident if painting anything else.

Iggu said:
That looks really cack to me.

Not my cup of tea tbh ! but just thought I would show the guy what it could look like before he started to paint other stuff.

I'm sticking with just the front lower splittter, no more red....LOL, and if/when it gets stone chipped then it'll go back to gloss black when the time comes.

Do whatever you want with it Jim.

Your cars are always a bit special and you usually end up with them looking perfect anyway. :)

Wont comment on how it looks lmao....

rattle can paint is only 1k and not particularly hard wearing and will soon be covered in chips showing the primer lol... p.s isnt the lip plastic?....hope you used plastic primer..havent seen a high build rattle can plastic primer.....or it wont be long before it starts flaking off.

here's what i would do...remove it with cellulose thinners....it'll come straight off (will give you an idea how durable 1k rattle can paint really is lol).... then either have it wrapped (does have a tendency to shrink and expand with climate sometimes showing gaps) or get it professionally resprayed with a proper paint either 2k gloss black cellulose or black basecoat and 2k clear....2k is miles more durable and cannot be wiped off or damaged easily with chemicals....you would need a good quality spray gun and compressor among other things.... shame you weren't closer to me....could sort it as we run our own bodyshop.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom