Beer on tap...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maff

MB Enthusiast
Now the summers here i've invested (not sure how it's an investment mind :rolleyes: ) in a 100 pints of Grolsh, ice beer cooler, C02 gas and fittings to pull my own pints :D :D :bannana:

Just need someone to help me drink 100 pints before sell-by-date on the keg of 27th July!! :D

I could only get permission to install it in the wash room :eek:
beer1.jpg

beer2.jpg

Maff said:
Just need someone to help me drink 100 pints before sell-by-date on the keg of 27th July!! :D

Party's at Matt's then chaps :rock: :D

How much did this lot cost ya and where did you buy it? :)

-simon

Maff said:

27th June wouldn't be a problem, just tell me where you want me ... :D :D

Hmm - that reminds me.

I've got a lot of this gear to do something with :eek:

Mine is a two-barrel cooler (so you can run two different barrels through if you wish) and I have loads of fittings for the different barrel types (most lagers, the cider ones, Guiness type etc). I am sure I must have several different pumps, and different fonts etc too.

Don't know what the going rate is for this sort of stuff - Matt, how much did yours set you back?

Oh - two more things - do you have a barrel for cleaning the lines/cooler as well, and is the Grolsch barrel 100 pints? Just wondering as I am sure they used to be 11 gallons/88 pints?

If you need any of the other fittings, let me know and I'll go and have a dig for them (haven't a clue where they are at present!)

Oh, and wack that cooler right down - can't beat the taste of ice cold beer! :D

Will

Oh, and how much are the barrels these days? £80ish? (or do you know someone!) ;)

The whole lot was £250 inc VAT, inc Keg, from Beer Warehouse in Maidenhead.

stella/kronenburg is about £95 keg, and fosters/carlsberg is a bit cheaper

Slerp...

Maff said:
... I could only get permission to install it in the wash room :eek: ...
Take the kit and your car to West Coast autos (of Pimp my Ride fame) and they would probably install it all in your CL55's boot. :p Or perhaps that should be trunk? :D

S.

Good one Maff :D Have one for me! ;)

Pretty much what I expected price-wise. It's obviously more expensive than buying bottles/cans or whatever, but you can't beat the just-poured goodness of a proper pint! :bannana:

Enjoy :cool:

Will

Will said:
Hmm - that reminds me.

I've got a lot of this gear to do something with :eek:

Mine is a two-barrel cooler (so you can run two different barrels through if you wish) and I have loads of fittings for the different barrel types (most lagers, the cider ones, Guiness type etc). I am sure I must have several different pumps, and different fonts etc too.

Don't know what the going rate is for this sort of stuff - Matt, how much did yours set you back?

Oh - two more things - do you have a barrel for cleaning the lines/cooler as well, and is the Grolsch barrel 100 pints? Just wondering as I am sure they used to be 11 gallons/88 pints?

If you need any of the other fittings, let me know and I'll go and have a dig for them (haven't a clue where they are at present!)

Oh, and wack that cooler right down - can't beat the taste of ice cold beer! :D

Will

I'm looking for something like this to put in my shed now I've turned it into a bar.
What have you got?

Maff's orignal idea:

00005508.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom