Before and After

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fr3ddy

Car
CLS 55 (SOLD)
Hi Guys,

I have just had my lights wrapped on my car, I know a lot of people don't like the tinted look on the headlights. I think these look alright. I am loving the headlights but I am not to sure about the rears.

The reason for my thread is just to get some members opinions of what they think of the look. I have used this Spiderman style wrap of the lights.

So is it a thumbs up :thumb: or a thumbs down :doh: ?

Thanks for looking !

Last edited:
Thumbs down from me, cheapens/Barries the entire car :( (you asked for opinions!)

Do you have Frenchys rear tail light wiring set up?

Would you wear sunglasses at night?

These & The sec's are the the best looking Mercedes & sorry that just cheapens it...

Generally, no. I am not a fan of tinted lamps as most do them too dark, however they do look good one some vehicles (I liked SPX's recent S211)

The thing that puts me off is I think the fly-eye stuff up close doesn't look good

Don't like front or rear.

The best look in my opinion is to have stock rear lights (but facelifted) and the fronts either standard or with black instead of silver around the lenses.

Tinting on the headlights is dodgy and tinting on the rears means someone will be phoning the 90s to tell them their tinting has been stolen.

It also, these days, has the effect of making your car look like it is actually a stinky oily derver dressed up to be a 55...

I seriously don't think it's safe to interfere with the lights in any way and for that reason I would not have done it.

Said that, I do think it looks cool... which seems to make me a minority here?

Sorry but I like it , I think black cars with all the chrome and other silver removed look stealthy like the blackbird fighter jet

Sorry, don't think it suits.
Looks like your front lights just needs a good cutting and polishing.
-1 for me... sorry..

Foglights get so hot, your going to have bubbling/burning platic aren't you?

Noooooooooooooo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom