belated happy Birthday to Glojo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
John did'nt have his birthday in his profile - hence nothing to tell us - naughty boy!!

So sorry this is late - but it's your fault :D :D :D

Hope you had a lovely day - and yes - the best people are born in May (and November and July):D

John did'nt have his birthday in his profile - hence nothing to tell us - naughty boy!!

Hope you had a lovely day - and yes - the best people are born in May (and November and July):D

Puts on best Life of Brian voice - "He's been a very naughty boy!"

Belated birthday wishes from me too John

Usually shy about these things :eek: :eek: Number oone son's and daughters though so lots of cake n'stuff :D

Regards,
John :eek: :eek: :eek:

happy birthday john

Hope you had a great day John.

Same from me John, hope you had a great day!

Happy Birthday :bannana:

Happy Borthday John, hope you had a good un

Belated Happy Birthday John - hope someone's made a note in the calendar for next year :D

Happy belated Birthday!

Happy belated Birthday! :D

You can't get away that easily!

Hope you had a good one John :)

And a happy birthday with wishes for many happy returns from me as well!

Happy Birthday :)

Will

Happy Birthday John, us Geminis must stick together, I say that all Geminis are placid but the wife says they are sly and evil but that might just be me she is talking about.

gary

Happy Birthday John, us Geminis must stick together, I say that all Geminis are placid but the wife says they are sly and evil but that might just be me she is talking about.

gary

You need to keep of the red stuff - John's a Taurean like me:D

Happy birthday mate, have a good one.

Portzy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom