belated happy Birthday to Glojo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Arrrgghhh. I cant believe i missed it!!!!!!

A million apologies.

Hapy happy birthday.

Arrrgghhh. I cant believe i missed it!!!!!!

A million apologies.

Hapy happy birthday.
:eek: :eek: I've never bothered with completing the birthday bit, so it's certainly NOT your fault.

Thanks everyone for the very nice thoughts.

Yours sincerely
John

Many happy returns and have a great day! :)

Also, I've got you a present...

230306298.jpg

;)

:eek: :eek: I've never bothered with completing the birthday bit, so it's certainly NOT your fault.

Thanks everyone for the very nice thoughts.

Yours sincerely
John

Still, hope you had a great day.

My excuse is that I have very bad eyes, I never notice my PMs or birthdays

Saying that Glojo a happy birthday from me. When I was living in Sweden and wanted to come back to the UK I booked into a hotel in Torquay, I did not have enough money for the house that was for sale in that island in the bay and I needed a large garage for the 1928 RR that I owned at the time, the only one that I found was here in Lyme Regis.

Any way I am going on a bit and the purpose was to say happy birthday:bannana:and my best regards to you

Happy Birthday to mbclub's most articulate and prolific poster :)

Belated birthday wishes from me also.

Your present from me is that Spurs get the point(s) they need to get into Europe :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: .

Cheers

An ****nal fan :D

Belated birthday wishes from me also.

Your present from me is that Spurs get the point(s) they need to get into Europe :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: .

Cheers

An ****nal fan :D
;) C'mon you Spurs :D

Happy Birthday John,
hope all is well with you and yours.
:)

Happy Birthday Mr Meldrew !

:rock:

:D My brother sent me a card that appeals to my sense of humour.

A basic picture of a yingy, yangy type person in the lotus position similar to this but their hands raised slightly higher:
52_imagestory.gif

The occasion of your birthday
is a propitious time to put aside material things
and get intouch with your spiritual here and now.
Understand there is no past;
there is no future.

>>

>>

>>

There is NO PRESENT. :) :)

Appeals to my sense of humour

John

:D Brillant card message! Hope you had a great day John! Do you get the obligatory 'man fishing' or 'man playing golf' birthday cards? I always do and I've never fished or lifted a golf 'bat' :rolleyes:

:D Brillant card message! Hope you had a great day John! Do you get the obligatory 'man fishing' or 'man playing golf' birthday cards? I always do and I've never fished or lifted a golf 'bat' :rolleyes:
:) :) Can't stand golf, but who mentioned sea bass? :D :D

Yup and don't forget the vintage cars :) I hope I don't sound ungrateful, I appreciate all the very nice cards, thoughts etc. It is also becoming fashionable to send Internet cards?? I've tried giving my wife Internet flowers but the pictures don't seem to have the same effect!! :crazy: :eek:

20030209%20Gord%20Black%20Eye.jpg

Not me by the way :)

John the cheeky

He's still smiling....got to give him that

Happy born day ......... as my daughter would say ..... and she wants to know if you had jelly and ice cream and did you have a blower thingy that you blow into and it makes a noise like a cow :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: 7 year olds
happy birthday john

regards Mark.T

Happy Birthday! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom