Belated hello!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oh yes, THE dual carriageway:D - hope you have a good stay, the weather's great at the moment, I might go to the coast for chips later:cool:

The wife's taken the kids to Sherringham today. I'm working for a couple of days from the borrowed house near Rockland St Mary.

BBQ tonight and then off to the east coast tomorrow :)

It's Osbidian Black, which is black metalic (I may have spelt it wrong though)

Spot on:thumb::D

I'm wrong:eek:

You mean "Smaragd schwarz" which has a green flavour while I don't think Obsidian black would. Was this colour called "Blue-black" too. I don't think this car was greenish enough.

189U GREEN BLACK METALLIC
Was what I meant looking back. Looks Blue to me though. Our logbook says Black. Car has an identity crisis :dk:

189U GREEN BLACK METALLIC
Was what I meant looking back. Looks Blue to me though. Our logbook says Black. Car has an identity crisis :dk:

I only know my colour because I aksed my local dealer for some tough up paint, and they checked with the VIN. They also had loads of paint samples hanging up on the wall - I didn't know there were so many colour options!

Hi Darren, yes I know Dereham - I'm from Thetford

Oh yes, THE dual carriageway:D

More specifically, I'm in Shipdham.
I often drive through Thetford heading to car shows.
Only drove through there on BH Monday, heading for Ipswich :thumb:
The A1075 is a fantastic road when you get a clear run :devil:

Oh and don't forget THE dual carriageway isn't even fully dualled! :dk: :doh:

Darren

More specifically, I'm in Shipdham.
I often drive through Thetford heading to car shows.
Only drove through there on BH Monday, heading for Ipswich :thumb:
The A1075 is a fantastic road when you get a clear run :devil:

Yep, the 1075 is a good road! I used to ride my bike (R1) along there, and like the sharp ‘s’ bends between Watton and Shipdham:devil:

I don’t get to drive along there much, mainly now when we’re Motocross racing at Wretham, we drive into Watton to get Pizza’s, then drive back fast, so they’re still hot:D

Yep, the 1075 is a good road! I used to ride my bike (R1) along there, and like the sharp ‘s’ bends between Watton and Shipdham:devil:

I don’t get to drive along there much, mainly now when we’re Motocross racing at Wretham, we drive into Watton to get Pizza’s, then drive back fast, so they’re still hot:D

That'll be the Ovington Bends - great fun, indeed! Immediately south of Watton has some lovely little S's through a mini woodland/copse area, too :rock:
What we lack in dual carriageways, we make up for in decent A- and B-Roads! A1088 is a good'un!

Speed Pizza deliveries - it beats Dominos delivering round Norwich on their mopeds :thumb:

Darren

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom