Belated Noob !!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

G55AMG

Evening gents, guess i should watch my manners and post a proper intro.

David from Aberdeen, very pleased to be here, i've posted a few bits-and-bobs already as i've been eyeing up C43s and 500Es these past few months :)

BTW my user ID G55AMG is my favourite Benz - i see a lot of them when over in Eastern Europe couple times a year. Mafiya car!!

Last edited:
Hi

What parts of Eastern Europe do you visit? I've just got back from 7 weeks in Russia and yes, saw quite a few G55 AMGs, all in black with black glass and huge chrome wheels! :)

Thanks for the welcome lads :)

I'm over in Ukraine quite a lot as got family over there, the amount of high-end G-wagens and S-class you see is ridiculous, even CL65 AMGs all over the place!!

Welcome! Although slightly deflated not to see pics of a G55 AMG though :dk:

Yes, Ukraine and Russia share the love of high end Mercedes for sure! Saw plenty of CLS55s and E500 4 matics this year along with the usual assortment of MLs, Gs and GLKs! Even saw a couple of SLs, which is quite unusual in Russia as convertibles are not that popular.

the amount of high-end G-wagens and S-class you see is ridiculous, even CL65 AMGs all over the place!!

I watched something on Telly about high-end motors heading to eastern europe in shipping containers once, not sure if the owners knew about it though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom