Belsonic festival

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shorty

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi A4 , Ducati 999 , mr2
I bought tickets for my self and my wife to see Palo Nutini at this festival in Belfast , its on the 18 th of this month .
Now my question is this , would any one on here know any thing about this festival ? I bought the thickets thinking it was just a typical gig , ie one support band and then the head line act . I cant find any info as to when the festival opens on the day and what times the bands are due to play at .

I bought tickets for my self and my wife to see Palo Nutini at this festival in Belfast , its on the 18 th of this month .
Now my question is this , would any one on here know any thing about this festival ? I bought the thickets thinking it was just a typical gig , ie one support band and then the head line act . I cant find any info as to when the festival opens on the day and what times the bands are due to play at .

Great choice of band.

Pretty big festival Belsonic - August 2010 - Custom House Square, Belfast

Yea hes quite good , my wife loves him . It looks like a great festival .

My wife got me into him. He was on Jules Holland and I was not impressed.......Then she got a CD and it grew on me. Then another couple and I got to like him a lot.

You're right - there's no info on that website........

i think its on for the week with a load of bands playin each night . That was the night we wanted to go but left it to late for the tickets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom