Belt Wrap Kit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JRH30

Car
SL55 AMG
Have had Pressure Sensor B28 errors on my SL55 and Olly thinks it could be down to belt slipping. Had new belt fitted at Eurocharged in January but Olly thinks that a possible solution is to fit belt wrap kit from Eurocharged.

Just wanted to know if anybody had fitted the belt wrap kit and their experiences.

what driving symptoms are out getting out of interest?

None

Iirc Acid tried these but wasnt a fan. Can't remember why that was.

No driving symptoms just the Orange engine warning light comes on.

I've had one fitted for 2 years now,, no problems at eliminating the belt slip and screeching,, car feels smoother too

I have the BWK on my w211 55, wish I never had it fitted, it's probably one of the most maintenance troubled item I have on my car, this kit is on its third set of bearings and is going in shortly for either all or 1 or 2 more, something's is whining in that kit currently, so I would say don't do it.

However I have Kleemann crank pulley and a EC smaller SC pulley, my thoughts are that the bearings cannot cope long term with the additional rotational speeds, just my own thoughts on this matter mind, and are wearing really quickly. I know Acio as others have said, is not a fan of the kit, and bar the bearing issue which drives me crazy, I cannot hand on heart tell you it does or does not help.:( I just know given the choice now, I would not fit it.:dk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom