Bent Saga

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mactech

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Porsche Macan S, BMW i3
As some of you may recall, I have had a an involvement with Bentley’s quicker cars for some time, and I confess, to building a silborn super SUV.
However, this takes the ‘challenging’ Bentayga to whole new level of aesthetic and cultural beauty…..:rolleyes:

Bentley Bentayga 4.0 (AWD) 5dr via @AutoTrader_UK

That is a really flash black cab! LOL!

Seriously, what a load of.....!!! :) Some people have more money than style sense!

Unless ground clearance is variable , I guess that one won't be going far off road .

That's the best looking Bentayga I've seen. At least the ugliness of it is covered up...

I suspect it may have been involved in one of the 'Sweeney' type chases where the obligatory pile of cardboard boxes were all black and had sticky tape on...:dk:

Saw the thread title and thought maybe they'd discovered Jimmy Savill was recruiting through an old folks club.

Not pretty, not stylish but is expensive, buyers choice I guess, I bet I can see one hitting all of 5 MPH around Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) Dubai it the stop start procession of wealth every weekend, mind the speed bumps boys!.

I'll probably be pointed at for different reasons this weekend as I do another XJ220 gig. The car is an old friend, one of my development cars from 1991.
It has been working very hard over the last few months developing new tyres with Bridgestone covering thousands of miles.

https://youtu.be/g3rP7MQ4l3g

Attachments

• IMG_1480.jpg
    IMG_1480.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 53
I saw a white one on the A420 going towards TogHill the other day...towing a caravan, not a flash Aerostream or anything like that but (what looked like) a 5 year old run of the mill box on wheels.

Then again Tog Hill is (was?) a well known dogging site....whatever that is.:dk:

I'll probably be pointed at for different reasons this weekend as I do another XJ220 gig. The car is an old friend, one of my development cars from 1991.
It has been working very hard over the last few months developing new tyres with Bridgestone covering thousands of miles.

https://youtu.be/g3rP7MQ4l3g

I watched the first few minutes and that vid looks fascinating - will deffo give a watch all the way through.

All credit to whoever was responsible for that, as they achieved what I previously thought was impossible: they made what is probably the crassest, ugliest, high-end car currently in production look even more crass and ugly :crazy:

So do I, but what about the car?

Onyx also deface Ferrari's.

I look at them and wonder if Onyx attended the Khan school of design.

That is not a car that needed any further help with being ugly. �� :eek: :crazy:

perhaps they could do this one too. lol

jukeima.jpg

Bernies ex son in law written all over that monstrosity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom