BENTLET SERVICE COST

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C43AMG

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
500L ( W221 ), 2014 AMG CL 5.5 Biturbo ( W216 ) Sold, 2014 Brabus Smart ( 451 Coupe ) Mapped 130bhp
I've had the Bentley now since August 2019 and it's just had it's second service. I have only driven it 1,733 due to lockdown and our usual European trips have been cancelled. I have booked a trip to France,Switzerland and Italy next year,fingers crossed. The Benyley is a totally differant drive to the CL,i have never driven a 4 wheel drive car before. It is a great car to drive,the biggest differance to the CL is the Steering, so prcise + the Comfort and of course the finish inside and out.

I thought i would let you know the cost of the Two Servces.

The first was H.R. Owen, Park Royal. This was the 3 Year 30,000 mile Service, which is it's first major service. It had 29,080 miles on the clock.

Spark Plugs, 2 Dust and Plollen Filters, Aircon Conditioning Service, One New Main Systems Battery + lots of seals+fluids and Wiper Blades.

Labour £841.50
Parts £ 616.00
Grand Total £1,749.07

My experiance with H.R.Owen was okay but nothing wonderful, very typical of a large organisations re Mercedes Benz customer service !!

My second service was at P & A Wood in Dunmow Essex.
The reason being is i have now moved to Suffolk and they are about one hour from me.What a difference,the customer service is amazing. I remember in the seventies when i was a chauffeur i was driving a Bentlet S3 which i had to take to Jack Barclay in Battersea for service. The service at P.A.Wood was 1970 Jack Barclay customer service If you ever have time look them up, there main busness is reconditioning and selling older Bentley & Rolls
Mileage 30,189
The Service Cost.
Labour £420.00 £140.00 per hour.
Parts £ 414.92
Grand Total £1,001.91

The most exspensive part was the Engine Oil £175.98 and the Wiper Blades £83.98, mind you they do work very well !!

I am biased, the GTC from the Back,Front and Sides is a Great Looking Car and is a joy to drive.

I live a few miles from P&A Wood and there is always regular sightings of old and new RRs and Bentleys on there way to them - they do seem very popular. There is a Jonathon Wood Vintage Car Sales and Restorations - Jonathan Wood nearby them that does restoration of the same makes - always assumed they they are related

So not too different from the CL I'm guessing. Although not driving it will tend to keep the costs down a bit. I am tempted by the Bentley but will probably end up at a 4.7 CL

Is it the V12 or V8 that you have. I have been looking at them on & off for a year or so. I would prefer the V12 as it seems to have a bit more equipment but trying to be sensible the V8 would be more than enough. What are your thoughts on them as you probably did a bit of homework before buying one. Good to get an owners insight rather than a brochure or salesman waffle
Oops, just noticed you have V8S

I think its a W12 not a V12

I think its a W12 not a V12

Yeah, 'tis.

I understand the V8 is the one to go for to avoid the potential bills of the W12 (as it has to come out for a few things).

Is it the V12 or V8 that you have. I have been looking at them on & off for a year or so. I would prefer the V12 as it seems to have a bit more equipment but trying to be sensible the V8 would be more than enough. What are your thoughts on them as you probably did a bit of homework before buying one. Good to get an owners insight rather than a brochure or salesman waffle
Oops, just noticed you have V8S
It is the V8S, only because i've always liked and had V8's+ most of the reviews since the V8 came out have all favoured the V8.

It is the V8S, only because i've always liked and had V8's+ most of the reviews since the V8 came out have all favoured the V8.
A good friend has a new GTC and two news Bentaygas every year - almost always the same colour inside and out as the cars he bought the previous year as he doesn’t want people to know he changes - and he only ever has the V8 never the W12.

He said the V8 is better to drive in every way, and it must be (to him at least) because purchase, repair and running costs aren't really relevant on brand new cars which are covered under warranty and depreciate heavily neutralising any small savings on purchase and fuel.

Wonderful cars.

A good friend has a new GTC and two news Bentaygas every year - almost always the same colour inside and out as the cars he bought the previous year as he doesn’t want people to know he changes - and he only ever has the V8 never the W12.

He said the V8 is better to drive in every way, and it must be (to him at least) because purchase, repair and running costs aren't really relevant on brand new cars which are covered under warranty and depreciate heavily neutralising any small savings on purchase and fuel.

Wonderful cars.
Lucky man :)

Mine is the last of the Series Two (2017) I don't like the Series Three Design and all the High Tec :rolleyes:

The design of Three especially the rear i don't like compaired to the Two, the rest is very similar + the GTC has much better lines than the coupe.:cool:

Lucky man :)

Mine is the last of the Series Two (2017) I don't like the Series Three Design and all the High Tec :rolleyes:

The design of Three especially the rear i don't like compaired to the Two, the rest is very similar + the GTC has much better lines than the coupe.:cool:
I couldn’t agree more - he’s lucky and the Series 2 is the most handsome. I’ll perhaps tell you more when I see you next - it’s been too long, maybe 2022 will have more GTGs!

I can’t get on with the way the lastest generation looks. I would go for exactly the same spec as yours although my wife has a soft spot for the “baby blue” which I forget the name of now but looks striking.

I couldn’t agree more - he’s lucky and the Series 2 is the most handsome. I’ll perhaps tell you more when I see you next - it’s been too long, maybe 2022 will have more GTGs!

I can’t get on with the way the lastest generation looks. I would go for exactly the same spec as yours although my wife has a soft spot for the “baby blue” which I forget the name of now but looks striking.
Would you believe it's called Light Blue or Sky Blue :rolleyes: It does look good in that colour.

Just for information only ,,To purchase , and fit , 4 ceramic brake discs, and pads to the Aston Martin Vantage would just cost you £26000 pounds .
So just two decent CLS55s then!

I've had the Bentley now since August 2019 and it's just had it's second service. I have only driven it 1,733 due to lockdown and our usual European trips have been cancelled. I have booked a trip to France,Switzerland and Italy next year,fingers crossed. The Benyley is a totally differant drive to the CL,i have never driven a 4 wheel drive car before. It is a great car to drive,the biggest differance to the CL is the Steering, so prcise + the Comfort and of course the finish inside and out.

I thought i would let you know the cost of the Two Servces.

The first was H.R. Owen, Park Royal. This was the 3 Year 30,000 mile Service, which is it's first major service. It had 29,080 miles on the clock.

Spark Plugs, 2 Dust and Plollen Filters, Aircon Conditioning Service, One New Main Systems Battery + lots of seals+fluids and Wiper Blades.

Labour £841.50
Parts £ 616.00
Grand Total £1,749.07

My experiance with H.R.Owen was okay but nothing wonderful, very typical of a large organisations re Mercedes Benz customer service !!

My second service was at P & A Wood in Dunmow Essex.
The reason being is i have now moved to Suffolk and they are about one hour from me.What a difference,the customer service is amazing. I remember in the seventies when i was a chauffeur i was driving a Bentlet S3 which i had to take to Jack Barclay in Battersea for service. The service at P.A.Wood was 1970 Jack Barclay customer service If you ever have time look them up, there main busness is reconditioning and selling older Bentley & Rolls
Mileage 30,189
The Service Cost.
Labour £420.00 £140.00 per hour.
Parts £ 414.92
Grand Total £1,001.91

The most exspensive part was the Engine Oil £175.98 and the Wiper Blades £83.98, mind you they do work very well !!

I am biased, the GTC from the Back,Front and Sides is a Great Looking Car and is a joy to drive.
Many thanks for your interest :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom