Bentley Bentayga

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
After watching Shmee150s various videos on these I can now see the appeal. Bet they have great road presence

Coming to a premiership football club car park near you imminently. For when a FFRR autobiography SVO just isn't special enough.

6000 pre orders apparently.

That said I'd take a V8S Flying Spur in a heartbeat, I just couldn't live with the depreciation or the unreliability.

Last edited:
Errrr its a no from me. It looks horrific front front to back and everything in between!

I've seen a few on the road, and they look pretty good to me.

Wow, that is awful. I can't remember the last good looking new Bentley or RR.

What was it?

What was it?

This does it for me, in the flesh these really are lovely.

6595085Bentley_Flying_Spur_Front.jpg

Bentley_Flying_Spur_Rear1.jpg

What was it?

Type R Continental. 70 years without a really good looking design does seem rather long...

I love the front but the back is a bit too Bristol Blenheim / MK1 Capri for me.

This does it for me, in the flesh these really are lovely.

6595085Bentley_Flying_Spur_Front.jpg

Bentley_Flying_Spur_Rear1.jpg

What was it?

I agree, I'm always seeing new RR's being test driven locally and that coupe thing is hideous.
Some Bentley models are also hideous too.
Not to everyones liking but my Phaeton uses the same chassis and running gear as the Continental/Flying Spur and for about a quarter of the cost the Phaeton makes sense provided you're not a badge snob.

Not to everyones liking but my Phaeton uses the same chassis and running gear as the Continental/Flying Spur and for about a quarter of the cost the Phaeton makes sense provided you're not a badge snob.

I do like the Phatone and I would consider one (with the 5.0 V10 TDI) but I think part of owning a Bentley is the whole badge / presence.

If you just want the drive without the costs, then a Phatone does make sense.

Obviously I would opt for a Phatone as a Bentley is beyond my budget!

Oh it's the back that improved it for me over the old model. The proportions are perfect.

I'd have to see it in the flesh to judge. I can't see me ever liking the Bent Aga but as I discovered the other day, another car I didn't like actually looks much better in the flesh although what that was escapes me now.

Bentayga, it's awesome on the road. The interior is sublime , it has a huge sense of occasion.
One of my friends just took delivery and the road presence is second to none.

I'd have to see it in the flesh to judge. I can't see me ever liking the Bent Aga but as I discovered the other day, another car I didn't like actually looks much better in the flesh although what that was escapes me now.

I saw one on New Bond Street when I was in town and it turned my head. It was a lovely sapphire blue colour and the whole car just looked opulent and a vast improvement over the previous model.

A lada, did you really mean it JB.....

A lada, did you really mean it JB.....

Yup - I say it how I see it...

Just to clarify, I was talking about the New Flying Spur with regard to seeing it in the flesh.

The Bentayga is not for me!

I showed it to the Mrs expecting her to hate it but she quite likes it. Said she thought it looked like a Bentley which was trying to appeal to a younger market. She didn't actually know it was a Bentley and considering she is not into cars, I was surprised by that one!

:crazy: :D

There are no Bentleys featuring on that "list", Lee!

Yeah one of my neighbour has a thing for Bentleys, couple of continentals and a short spell in s Flying spur. Stunning cars, a bit sole less but beautifully finished.

Re the Bentayga I recon it would be long before his Q7 is replaced by one of these.

There are no Bentleys featuring on that "list", Lee!

You're only kidding yourself, succumb unto the Volkswagen in drag...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom