Bentley Pick-Up @MSL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just doesn’t seem right 😂

Now I know why I went to look at the Bentley Continental last week. Unfortunately the only pick up today is the Mini Cooper that we bought at the same garage! Hope I like it when I get it home this afternoon🤔.

When the Aussies started converting Rolls Royce cars to Ute 'pick-ups' a hundred years ago or so, they did it because the Rolls Royce were well-built and there wasn't much else around at the time that could endure the harsh terrain. I suspect the motivation behind this creation is rather different though....

Nobody?
It was a question, hence the question mark.

are the scaffold poles in the rear bumper part of the strengthening of the body?

I wonder if the owner did it for the tax benefit........? :crazy:

I like it apart from, er, everything.

Our survey said: “Er Errr”.

Cheers,

Gaz

Why not a Bentley pick up?
Mr Bugatti famously said ' Bentley builds very fast lorries' way back in the 1920's.
One of the cars ex-engineering cars we had the use of at Bentley Motorsport was a Flying Spur which had worked hard chassis development car. It had spent considerable time doing 'controlled' kerb strikes. It was used to transport some of the smaller Conti GT parts up to the Lake District where the GT3 race cars were assembled. Internally, it was known as the 'van'.

Chop the tail pipes back to a reasonable length and I quite like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom