Bentley Pick-Up @MSL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Someone with too much money and no class owns that!

That's still in the development stage. Front end is missing and will be fitted. Tail pipes are dummies of different lengths. It'll all look superb when finished. Better power : weight ratio than the original even before Acid's magic. It'll be a blast.

Chop the tail pipes back to a reasonable length and I quite like that!

Yes, a set of GTV8S pipes would look great :thumb: :)

The tailpipes have likely been extended so that the rear bumper doesn't melt whilst on the dyno (don't ask me how I know :) ).

I like it but what’s it for? Are they going to install a pole in the bed and use it as a mobile spearmint rhino? I can’t think of another sensible use.

Some. Of which several would describe themselves as such in the same tongue in cheek manner because they get the joke.

Last edited:
Now that could be good but they seem to have gone absolutely mental with the last 5%, bonnet and tailpipes are shocking.

Now that could be good but they seem to have gone absolutely mental with the last 5%, bonnet and tailpipes are shocking.
The tailpipes are probably just temporary while they are messing about on the dyno.

I like it but what’s it for? Are they going to install a pole in the bed and use it as a mobile spearmint rhino? I can’t think of another sensible use.
What it's "for" is showing off and getting looked at. It will be very good at that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom