Bentley RLG991

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NLBarnard

Car
Ariel Atom 3s
I am looking for any information available for a 1953 Bentley R-Type originally using a UK registration plate of RLG991. My understanding is that it was last seen on the back of a truck in the Cheshire region. Any information that could be provided would be much appreciated. This is not a criminal matter, or anything of that nature, I simply have a history with this vehicle and would like to know what became of it. If anyone could help me with my search, I would like to thank you.

Interesting, so a helpful bump. It's great you think a Mercedes forum could be of help. Any news on the Bentley forums? Did you look up the number plate on the Gov website?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* 2017 W222 S350d SWB AMG Line Premium Plus
* Ashford, Kent & Mons, Belgium
Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Looks like RLG991 was on another Bentley registered on 4 January 2012, there is no MOT on the DVLA Website for a Bentley with this Reg so it looks as if this plate is currently on Retention. Not sure how else you would go about tracing the Vehicle. Perhaps the Bentley forums may shed some light as gr1nch has suggested?

Liam

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom