Benz for Shude....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Originally posted by Black180
C230K

Actually that's not a bad car, the colour sucks but otherwise it's nice, already has AMG wheels and climate, nice interior colour, mileage is fine. I wonder what it will go for :)

Nick, just driven past Rix Motor Company in Warrington. They have a very nice "R" reg C class on the front for £8995, in vivanite green.

Not sure what else it was as I was driving past and it caught my eye. Are you still looking? Would you like more info on it? Let me know and I'll try and help.

Cheers

Andrew

Just phoned them (didn't think they'd still be there). It's a C180 Sport, 60k, alloys, aircon, BUT NO LEATHER. Sorry :( . They said it's got the check interior. £8995.

Salesman sounded anxious to deal (don't they always?).

HTH

Cheers

Andrew

Originally posted by Flyer
Just phoned them (didn't think they'd still be there). It's a C180 Sport, 60k, alloys, aircon, BUT NO LEATHER. Sorry :( . They said it's got the check interior. £8995.

thanks, but no offence to anyone - the c180 never really excited me, I want another c230k!

No problemo (you could always turbo it, a la Koolvin :D) ; lovely colour though :) .

Cheers

Andrew

96 E320? Colour? Mileage? Options? :)

I think the 1996 models have the old style w202 handles with the LEDs in them, tricky to mod/paint later on. Gotta consider the modding potential before buying you know! ;)

Shude,

Is that your e-mail address? I'll mail you the full spec. It's black, 88k on the clock, full history and numerous options over the standard Elegance spec.

Shude.

Did i miss out somewhere along the line, did you go to see the one in Hampshire over the weekend?? or was it no good??

Originally posted by Dave Elcome
Shude.

Did i miss out somewhere along the line, did you go to see the one in Hampshire over the weekend?? or was it no good??

Nick and I went to Havant (Portsmouth) on Sat... Nick is keeping his options open atm.

Remember this one?
i-1.JPG

Well it didn't sell: bid £7,661.00 (reserve not yet met)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom