Benz Newbie ;)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MRkCLS

Car
Mercedes-Benz CLS w219 350 CGI, Mazda Mx-3 2.5 V6 KLZE
Forgive me my lateness, but I would like to say Hello to everybody on the forum!

I bought my first Merc 4 months ago. It was a private advert on eBay and the car itself was located in Nuneaton. I live in Wednesbury, West Midlands, and have to say there are not many CLS around ;)

My model is a 2006 3.5 petrol with piezoelectric injectors (CGI) with a mileage of 53k miles (nearly 54).

I had to fix/replace few things, but nothing really major so far (touch wood ;) )..however replacing two (nitrogen oxide) sensors that are worth approx 450 each was a bit depressing.. ;)

Morning

im also new on here, but good to see there are plenty of CLS owners onthis forum anyway, so welcome, and pics of your car would be good :)

I tried to upload photos by Imageshack ,but it refused to cooperate ;) I will try it later;)

It's a cubanite silver (pewter?) metallic on 19" AMG alloys. Totally stock in & out :)

Other specs:

- Keyless Go
- Command NTG1 + V15 sat nav
- Airmatic suspension
- Heated seats + Memory settings
- Harman/Kardon surround system

It's not a full spec, but well equipped anyway. The only shame it doesn't have dynamic seats with massage ;)

Hello. That sounds like a lovely example of a CLS, it's very high spec as well. It will be a dream to drive with the combination of the very smooth V6 and 7g tronic. The air suspension should also mitigate against the 19s for good ride quality. Well done, sounds like a very high starting point for a first mercedes!

My first car was(is) modified Mazda Mx-3, so there is a big jump ;) I still love my Mazda though:D One thing I know for sure...I will never buy a car that has got less than 6 cylinders ;)) I would go for a V8, however the price of insurance took me back to the ground...I paid 2200 GBP for the V6 and V8 insurance was priced 3000+.

DSC_0135_Copy.jpg

DSC_0133_Copy.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

a very nice cls, good colour scheme, and spec. the half wood/leather steering wheel looks so much better than standard black one, although at 495.00 a pop to change, not sure I can justify it for mine :)

That was the perfect interior match for me:) Full leather steering wheel and shift knob would wear off quicker than the one I've got. It's not just the styling I was looking after, but also the practical side ;)

lovely colour combination :)

can you post bigger pics please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom