Benz On The Green 2015 on May the 16th. MBClub and PCS anual GTG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Attended my first Benz on the green. My son and I had a great day. Thanks to all those involved. Met some great people. Saw some amazing cars. Got really lost in Hampshire sunshine. Not a problem though we weren't alone and my son thought it was fun seeing all the mercs travelling in different directions in the countryside. We got to goodwood. We did have to leave a man behind with a burst pas pipe. Not sure who you are, but I hope you got home ok. See you all at Trax!

Gor you have a heavy foot :D decided to separate from you guy's and headed for the pub since we had to be there for 12

Yes it was fun seeing mercs everywhere,hope no one was playing lets count the mercs on the road :D

Anyone got pictures of that silver 190??It looked lovely and had just come back from a european trip the day before
Credit to the owner for keeping the car in such great condition :thumb:

We have had the first edit of the official botg video in and it is amazing! Once the final edit is cut we will be publishing it. Watch this space!

Gor you have a heavy foot :D decided to separate from you guy's and headed for the pub since we had to be there for 12

Yes it was fun seeing mercs everywhere,hope no one was playing lets count the mercs on the road :D
Sorry if I was to brisk. I wasn't sure how long we were meant to be at Goodwood. As it turned out as we left I could see all the others in a different area of the track. Still all part of the fun!

A worthy winner indeed :thumb:.

Whenever I have seen your car Justin it has always looked great, especially as it is a daily user. I wasn't biased at all ( Blue and a C43AMG ) :rolleyes: ;)

Anyone got pictures of that silver 190??It looked lovely and had just come back from a european trip the day before
Credit to the owner for keeping the car in such great condition :thumb:

Cheers mate, that was me!

Here it is on said Euro trip two days earlier besides a lake in Austria :thumb:

17802220166_f6fd4c95d4_b.jpg

We have had the first edit of the official botg video in and it is amazing! Once the final edit is cut we will be publishing it. Watch this space!

In that case I best share mine now... ;)

[YOUTUBE]?v=WOOMSWO6MLI[/YOUTUBE]

Don't take it to seriously, i'm not a film maker but am looking to get into it abit more. After our trip I never planned on making a video but after being at the event for about 2mins I just wanted to put something quick together, wasn't ideal as me and my brother had three cameras between us and all the batteries were flat from the previous week. :dk: hopefully captures abit of the awesome atmosphere of the event, amazing day as always. :cool:

Whenever I have seen your car Justin it has always looked great, especially as it is a daily user. I wasn't biased at all ( Blue and a C43AMG ) :rolleyes: ;)[/QUOTE

Thank you for your kind comments Peter and well done for buying such a great trophy :D

Got to say I have never seen your car dirty either ;):D

The video looks really good, what great cars! I can't decide what car i like the most the red CLK55, Johns E63 or Justins C43.

Last edited:
Thats very well edited video..although you did cut my car out every time LOL

Great video, shame you did not catch me exiting that corner on full lock :devil::D

Great video :)

Great video, shame you did not catch me exiting that corner on full lock :devil::D

Wrong Video Cameraman Justin, the official version has you gliding by in the forest as well as displaying your trophy and the Award Winning C43 AMG. Enjoy.

Greg

Anyone else feel queasy watching the official one? It's all that swinging the camera about.

Ha, I've just realised that's me QD'ing under the bonnet at 0.50.

What an anorak :eek::D.

Don't worry John you are not alone! Alps is equally determined to keep her clean at 0.31 and Maxwell can't resist a cheeky polish at 1.27.:D

Best part is I can't even see my car and I drove the Cameraman down:dk:

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom