Benz On The Green 2015 on May the 16th. MBClub and PCS anual GTG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
According to Google I have 246 miles to do, taking approximately 4 1/2 hours each way ...

I'm just beating you on 248.7 miles and 4 hr 6 min driving :crazy:

You going down Saturday morning or Friday Rob?

It'll be crack of dawn on the Saturday for me :doh:

Amo said:
Cannot see it in Junk either. I registered on 11/05/15 @ 4:15. Can you possibly resend please?

Will do when I get home tonight.

Just currently waiting in a TV studio for my first ever spot on telly.

BOTG is getting known!

Nerve racking. Do tell us more if you can find the time after writing a BAFTA type acceptance speech:D

Argh.....!!!

Sorry to drop out on short notice but I can't make it!!

Really gutted!!!

Hopefully the reserve list is still creeping up?!?!

Once again I cannot make this meet. Just wanted to wish everyone a fantastic day with a lot of money raised for Ollys charity. Hope the weather s better than I'm forecast for where I'll be - Mull of Kintyre if the weather allows us to fly in, if not I may well be stuck in the Isle of Man waiting for a weather window.

Have a great day everyone.

Cannot see it in Junk either. I registered on 11/05/15 @ 4:15. Can you possibly resend please?

Amo, delighted to say that YOU ARE IN!!!! Please check your inbox - message sent tonight. See you on Saturday.
Best wishes
Pauline

got the email and must say very well written!

Alot of work gone into this event...hope its even bigger success than last year.

See you all at 9 or there about!

Is anyone staying over Saturday night?

Oh yes. :)

Tonight as well.

I'm down at MSL this morning. It seemed pointless going back up North to head back down South again later, so decided to make a weekend out of it. Should be in the Premier Inn at Horndean by 5ish tonight and leaving sometime on Sunday morning for a nice leisurely run up to N Wales, possibly via MSL again.

Due to my +1 not being able to swap their night shift, I'm unlikely to make it to PCS before 11:45, so instead will almost certainly go straight to The George Inn.

Does this cause an issue because I won't have "booked in" at PCS first?

Looking forward to tomorrow was thinking about bringing my W140 but as the weather is looking pretty good I'm coming down in the old 107 :thumb:

Oh yes. :)

Tonight as well.

I'm down at MSL this morning. It seemed pointless going back up North to head back down South again later, so decided to make a weekend out of it. Should be in the Premier Inn at Horndean by 5ish tonight and leaving sometime on Sunday morning for a nice leisurely run up to N Wales, possibly via MSL again.

Im thinking the premier inn as well, the local travel lodge looks a bit shoddy. £100 for sat night.... Excuse to have a few beers at the george :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom