Benz on The Green 2017 - Save the date! What would you like to see next year?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Olly

You could consider doing a demo of how to completely refurbish and rebuild a C55 Wagon. Maybe use a Tanzanite Blue example of the 2004 Vintage. I know somebody who is willing to donate their car for the day and allow you to do all the work on it at your expense.

Olly

You could consider doing a demo of how to completely refurbish and rebuild a C55 Wagon. Maybe use a Tanzanite Blue example of the 2004 Vintage. I know somebody who is willing to donate their car for the day and allow you to do all the work on it at your expense.

Haha ill let Olly know.

This is Natacha writing this thread by the way, Olly is sunning himself in France (again) ;)

Great! Booked the date in my diary :thumb:

I missed it this year being quite new to the fold.

Thanks Natacha

There will never, ever, be another Vito like your in the world.

My son and I have really enjoyed the last couple of years. My only observation would be a few Marshalls and cars to follow on the drive out. My son loves seeing all the Mercs in convoy but we always get lost and its also a bit hit and miss if we all end up in the same area at Goodwood. Goodwood is a great destination though. I think its adds to the day. As far as the venue is concerned for us its perfect and it seems to come with pre-arranged sun!

Not bothered what you do now, as long as you don't cancel it. :eek:

Hotel booked and all ready to go. :D :bannana:

My only observation would be a few Marshalls and cars to follow on the drive out.

Good thought :thumb:. This year the convoy got split up because of traffic lights after just the first corner. We passed a fair few going in the wrong direction later in the run. Volunteers at junctions or even a big white arrow nailed to a tree would help.

This sounds interesting but is there much for us runofthemill MB owners?

Plenty. Most of the attendees are quite normal. :D

Not sure about that :thumb: but certainly an enjoyable day out, and all in aid of a worthy charity, and one that I know Olly supports with a passion.
I went last year in my "old" CLK320 and felt more than welcome.
One tip though. At least wash your car, or it will stand out for the wrong reasons......I learnt this....

Neil

Thanks for organising, it's a great event, don't change too much, it's great as-is.

The official website directs you to MB club site to register. Has the thread started yet?

It will be put up very soon. I am just tweaking the website a little.

It will be put up very soon. I am just tweaking the website a little.

Olly:please bear in mind that it'll be me+ 10 or so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom