Benz on The Green 2017

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
And car of the show (I believe)

Attachments

• DSC_0623.jpg
    DSC_0623.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 96
Though this has to have an honourable mention
The owner has to come and explain how this was done (money, time, madness….)

Attachments

• DSC_0626.jpg
    DSC_0626.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC_0621.jpg
    DSC_0621.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
And finally two interlopers.

The Lexus was impressive (and scary as it left on electricity only)

The Landy – well it’s a landy.....

Attachments

• DSC_0615.jpg
    DSC_0615.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC_0624.jpg
    DSC_0624.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 67
Lovely afternoon and again, great to meet interesting people and some spectacular cars

Sorry about the multiple posts - must learn from my kids how to do this or host photos

Ray – I hope you have a good trip back whilst you wait for Ollie to empty the boot of all you brought with you (not only the wine….)

A pic showing the colour better of that green machine :thumb:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    140.1 KB · Views: 57
And finally two interlopers.

The Lexus was impressive (and scary as it left on electricity only)

The Landy – well it’s a landy.....

The guy took it as a part ex
I recognised the car,it belonged to a Russian model and those are true Swarovski

Truly amazing day
Thanks to Olly and all the organising team for all the hard work
Great food,fantastic cars and most important great people
It was lovely meeting old friends and making new ones too
Looking forward to the next one already

Hi, I wanted to post and say what a fantastic event BoTG was! It's the first one we've been to (but many many car shows and meets over the years) and it was the most expertly run, well prepared and friendly event I can recall. We met some very friendly fellow Mercedes owners, saw some beautiful cars, had a very tasty lunch and hopefully contributed to a great fund-raiser for a very worthwhile cause! Thank you Ollie and all of the people that must have worked so hard to make it happen - we'll be back in 2018 :D

Olly, Pauline, Natasha, Graham, Jack and all the PCS team once again hats off to you all.

Great day, great cars lots of very interesting people to talk to + the food was a great, and an improvement on last year and of course Olly you managed the weather once again.

Roll on next year. Thanks again.

A very enjoyable day indeed. Thanks to Peter and Bryan for lifts in their warp drive AMGs to and from the day, great to see so many familiar faces and meet some new, some awesome cars (Bruce's W124 was the star of the show for me but mucho competition) and lovely then to have an evening curry with BigUN, Flango, Corned and Ringway on their way back up north.

The event itself was meticulously planned and executed, super food and lots to do, ice cream was delightful, so many thanks to Olly, Natacha and all the unsung fellows of all sexes who made it happen.

Just to add my thanks to all those involved in making the day happen and of course all those who attended making the making of the event worthwhile.

Great social event with some wonderful motor cars as the excuse.

Thanks again to one and all.

Mic

Hi all.

Thanks for all your support yesterday at BOTG. It's always good to see familiar faces as well as welcoming new. There were some great cars and I think all the prizes were well deserved. Except for Jack winning the Sega rally.. Pfft...

We definitely feel it was the best year yet. Certainly the biggest turn out in numbers of cars and people. We were rammed!

Thanks to everyone for your generosity in buying raffle tickets and bidding on the auctions. You lot raised a ton of cash for Ben and they were again blown away by the event and how supportive you all are. Cue Olly to announce the total...

We look forward to having you all again next.

Nick.

We raised a staggering £3701 for BEN.

I'm over the moon with that amount.
Sorry I didn't manage to get to speak to you all and I hope you all had a good time. I managed to be the last one to leave the pub at 1am!
Thank you all so much for your support. See you all next year.

Olly

BlackC55 said:
We raised a staggering £3701 for BEN. I'm over the moon with that amount. Sorry I didn't manage to get to speak to you all and I hope you all had a good time. I managed to be the last one to leave the pub at 1am! Thank you all so much for your support. See you all next year. Olly
great to see you yesterday Olly. Thank you and all your team for organising an excellent day.

Just like to add to the others really. Great day as usual, nice to catch up with people and have a nice easy day just looking around at some lovely cars.

Thanks to all at PCS and BEN for organising it again, looking forward to next year. :)

We raised a staggering £3701 for BEN.

Good news that, impressive amount.

I managed to be the last one to leave the pub at 1am!

Olly

I tried to be with you for a bit longer but wouldn't have lasted that long. :( Stayed longer than Jack though, and managed to share a cab back to the Hotel (well, the Red Lion anyway :D) with Graham and Natasha which was better than doing it on my own.

And car of the show (I believe)

As far as I'm aware the car of the show was the one in your earlier post HERE.

The 107 with what looks to be Big Un looking at it

Thank you Olly, Pauline, Natasha, Graham, Jack and all the PCS team for all your hard work to make it such a wonderful day.
Few Pictures Below

P1000918_zps6l9g14qq.jpg

P1000912_zpsz8tvffap.jpg

P1000910_zpsfbbpe8ji.jpg

P1000914_zpsccnf4jac.jpg

P1000916_zpse2h0on7i.jpg

P1000923_zpseofpglci.jpg

P1000955_zpstnqhqrs5.jpg

P1000958_zpsxevjmmww.jpg

P1000960_zpshjkeuwnh.jpg

P1000966_zpsg7kdywz4.jpg

P1000967_zpsis0otrqp.jpg