Benz On The Green 2019 **11th of May**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I had a great day yesterday, the drive out and meeting and chatting about the cars. Thanks to the organisers, already looking forward to next year.

What a brilliant day out, my first one and won’t be the last. Great to see friends and make new, I am terrible with names so if we spoke I’ll either remember your car or your username/real name but not both!

Some beautiful cars on display, echoing everyone’s praises to PCS for organising it. Burgers at the food tent were brilliant, gutted they briefly ran out! Roll on next year :thumb:

Well in a pure act of jealousy I'm having my own meet;
I'm calling it 'Benz On The Gravel'! Gonna spend the day talking (read ranting) to myself about why I didn't come down to the event!! ;)
I might have to make the mammoth journey down next year.
IMG_20190512_094922.jpg

How odd, I cannot attach photos....
Simplest way?

Solved it
So, due to some Saturday night shenanigans involving a hot tub, red wine and Sainsburys (not necessarily in the that order) I only now have 3 photos that haven't perhaps been already posted

One of FAB TTS bordered by two older timers (read into that what you will.....)
Fab T(i)TS.jpg

Boot Camp!
boot camp.jpg

Wide shot of the shiniest car park I have ever seen
DSC_1130.jpg

Last edited:
IMG-20190512-WA0007.jpg IMG-20190512-WA0006.jpg IMG-20190512-WA0005.jpg 20190512_103436.jpg 20190512_103233.jpg 20190512_103345.jpg Great day as usual catching up with some old friends & making new. Still unsure how Olly quite gets the weather every year but i wasnt going to complain.. Thanks so much to Olly, Pauline, Natacha & team for organising the event & for a great charity.
Congratulations to Jay for winning Best in Show. Well deserved for such an amazing unique vehicle. Some lovely cars there, sorry if i didnt get round everyone & catch up with people, maybe

Last edited:
20190512_103345.jpg Rashman has managed to sneak his new whip into the pic. Not sure if its quite as clean as his CLK63 though.

A big "THANK YOU" to Ollie and the Team for organising a truly great event! They certainly have come a long way since the first ones held at the PCS Workshop many years ago now!

Also nice to see the chosen MS Charity getting some really nice support - nice one!

And also not forgetting The George Pub allowing us to make use of their facilities - "Thank You"!

Seeing as the cars are just about covered in previous posts I thought I would share a couple I took of the "Non-Mercs" that were there - true beauties in their own right!

CwWYiB8.jpg

2Wm02Uh.jpg

jPPN0Cs.jpg

mbYZB3R.jpg

L2HHcVY.jpg

Vxkz063.jpg

Wg3uObh.jpg

x6qIrMX.jpg

Until next time...... :thumb:

A Great day was had by one and all. Many thanks to Olly, Pauline, Natasha, Graham, Jack and everyone that made this a special day :D Come to think of it, it happens every year without fail.
Good to meet up with friends and meeting new ones. Very pleased with Dee choice of Car Of the Show 1 AMG, Jay I remember very well the posts of all the work that went into producing your Wide Bodied SEC, amazing attention to detail. See you all next year :):):)

Anyone got any pics of the "Old Commercial" [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Great day and thanks to all at PCS. First time I've been able to attend as I'm usually away on hol when it's on. Glad I could make it this year and good to catch up with everyone and meet some new (to me) members.
Had nice journey back on the A3, joined by another E55 wagon all way to M25 which is a real rarity. We had a few little blasts, good to see and hear the old 55K's have still got it:thumb:

Another big thanks to the team.
Always a great day putting faces to names, meeting newbies, catching up with oldies and generally having a good natter whilst mingling amongst some wonderful machinery. Roll on the next one!

KR Matt

Morning All!

We would just like to say a HUGE thankyou to everyone that attended BOTG. It was a fantastic turnout with a totally amazing bunch of people. We are so so pleased you had a good day, it really makes all the effort worthwhile to see all the lovely comments on here, we are thrilled. We will announce the amount raised in the next few days hopefully.

Now to have a few days to recover!!!!

BOTG Team

Morning All!

We would just like to say a HUGE thankyou to everyone that attended BOTG. It was a fantastic turnout with a totally amazing bunch of people. We are so so pleased you had a good day, it really makes all the effort worthwhile to see all the lovely comments on here, we are thrilled. We will announce the amount raised in the next few days hopefully.

Now to have a few days to recover!!!!

BOTG Team

You can't do that! You have to start organizing for next year :D

But Seriously It was a fantastic weekend for the wife and I, Very well done and thanks:banana:

I’m so pleased the weather held out for you guys :cool:

Unfortunately I wasn’t able to make it this year, hopefully catch up with everyone at the next BOTG if not before :)

Thanks for all the pictures, always a great turnout and good variety of cars :thumb:

Will

Big THANK YOU to BOTG team and PCS for organising such a great event.
It was my first but I’m sure not last.
Very nice drive out (even though me and few others “got lost” in the meantime).
Nice food and attractions for little ones. My daughter loved it.
So many great cars and people but that 115(?) stole my heart. I’ve always loved that “simple” diesel sound :)

And Thank You for Mr. Millar accent. Had no chance to meet but feels like we did. That’s the beauty of this forum.

P.S. Simon1966 -really enjoyed your company back to London ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
T567wab is was great to almost meet you & talk, as you were being dragged away by your daughter. Maybe next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom