Benz On The Green 2020 REGISTRATION OPEN!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Come on Natacha, get working on that rescheduled event for later in the year if you can. :thumb:

Hi BOTGreeners ;):D

We are hoping to fix a date soon in May for our annual event. the pub we use is currently closed so I can't speak to the new Landlord about dates that would suit them. Obviously it all depends on how COVID plans out etc.

We may need some help from you guys this time as the time to set it all up maybe limited and it take some serious effort to put on.

Thank you for all of your support :)

We are hoping to fix a date soon in May for our annual event. the pub we use is currently closed so I can't speak to the new Landlord about dates that would suit them. Obviously it all depends on how COVID plans out etc.

We may need some help from you guys this time as the time to set it all up maybe limited and it take some serious effort to put on.

Can you add me to the list please ian507

Can you add me to the list please ian507

Happy to help out if I can. I don’t live too far away from Finchdean area.

Yep, I'm nice and local and usually have some time on my hands so count me in for any assistance required :thumb:

Quite happy to help out. 2020 was going to be my first BOTG but....

I’ll keep an eye out on this thread, oh and not too far away either.

There is no list just yet. A list is formed when we confirm a date. Usually in May.

Is there any possibility of this excellent event being staged after 21st June when, according to BJ, all restrictions will be lifted?
Stage four (no earlier than 21 June):
  • All legal limits on social contact will be removed
  • No legal limits on the number of people who can attend weddings, funerals and other life events

It was a pity to miss last years GTG, although its understandable why it never took place, and, up to now nothing could be arranged until the government's "road map" was published. Now it has, what are the chances?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom