Benz On The Green 2020 REGISTRATION OPEN!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi All,

We are very sorry to say that the decision has been made to cancel this years Benz on the Green. It is not an easy decision to make as much of the hard work and planning has already gone into it but we have to think of peoples safety.
Hope to see you all May 2021!
I will be emailing everyone who has paid shortly and can either refund your money or carry it over to next year.

Many Thanks

BOTG Team

Reactions: BMF
Gutted about it but completely understand.

It's a shame but I don't think you had an option really. See you in 2021. :)

Sad but totally understandable.

I would be happy to donate my payment to a charity of your choosing.

Properly gutted but fully understand and support the reasons, please give my fee and that of Vincethedog to the charity.

Hi All,

We are very sorry to say that the decision has been made to cancel this years Benz on the Green. It is not an easy decision to make as much of the hard work and planning has already gone into it but we have to think of peoples safety.
Hope to see you all May 2021!
I will be emailing everyone who has paid shortly and can either refund your money or carry it over to next year.

Many Thanks

BOTG Team
Oh that's a bummer, still, it's probably for the best and it'll give folks a chance to cancel hotel bookings for refund. I'll look out for next years heads up.

PS: As some others have said, I too would be happy for you to donate my payment to the B.O.G charity ;)

Very sensible, will miss coming , please give my fee to your chosen charity

As above please give my fee to your chosen charity :)

Thankyou everyone that is very kind of you and the charity will be thrilled. I will be sending an email out this morning so for those that would like it donated, please do reply and let me know :)

Please read my post and the link to the MSE thread on the "BOTG Cancelled" thread before you send out that email!

Please read my post and the link to the MSE thread on the "BOTG Cancelled" thread before you send out that email!

there shouldn’t be any fees involved as everyone should have (hopefully) used the ‘friends family’ option when sending the payment

there shouldn’t be any fees involved as everyone should have (hopefully) used the ‘friends family’ option when sending the payment

They didn't all do that sadly so I imagine we will incur some fees but such is life

They didn't all do that sadly so I imagine we will incur some fees but such is life

that’s a shame :(

You and hundreds of others as well Olly, would be a superb day for top down motoring and the other joys of BOTG. Roll on next year!

Today would have been BOTG 2020. The sun is shining and it would have been a perfect day for it. Feeling a bit sad about it TBH.

Roll on 2021.

I sincerely hope that "The George" survives and is the venue for BOTG 2021 😎

Yep, just went for a walk over Stansted, so near and yet so far.... fingers crossed for The George, lovely pub and great staff.

So far out of those who have replied, we are able to donate £210 to the charity. Not a bad amount for an event that didnt go ahead! Thankyou to all of you :)

Natacha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom