Benz On The Green 2022

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
lol, Ed's just detailed it. Needs a quick wash before tomorrow.

Love to attend so is there any London based members going who fancy a passenger??

I would have loved to take you but leaving well early as I'll be going to southampton prior to Ollies
Can't anyone else take a passenger???

Unfortuantly I am unable to make tomorrow.

Slot: 22 is now available.

Have fun tomorrow. So fed up that I can't be there - for some reason SWMBO thinks I need to be at her son's wedding instead..... :crazy: Looking forward to the pictures and stories!

Regretably, I'm not really fit to travel there and back at the moment.

I was very much looking forward to having a run out in th RS6 and catching up with old friends.

It will be a super GTG as always.

I wish everyone a great day out and I hope the weather is as kind as it usually is.

I was very much looking forward to having a run out in th RS6 and catching up with old friends.

I wish everyone a great day out and I hope the weather is as kind as it usually is.
Real pity Paul, but understandable. Just get yourself to BOTG 2023!

Definitely next year though Paul 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Due to illness, I'm reluctantly having to pull out. So #70 is now free too.

Hope you all have a great day on Sunday. I look forward to making the next one. 🚘👌

Sunday? 🤔 Don't tell me I've planned for the wrong day! 😳

Sunday? 🤔 Don't tell me I've planned for the wrong day! 😳
We’ll I’m going tomorrow. Sunday would be ace though as it would give me time to throw a dirty sponge at the car beforehand.

Well as always a few guys cannot attend,but I have put off saying I could be at BOTG but it looks like I can make it, will call in at Ollies and pay my dues and then walk about with a post it sticker with my name on,look forward to see everybody again.:banana:

We’ll I’m going tomorrow. Sunday would be ace though as it would give me time to throw a dirty sponge at the car beforehand.
Just had to clear a load of brick & timber dust out mine!! Wasn't gonna bother tbh but thought I ought to in case I ended up next to Dash.. 😬😬

Just had to clear a load of brick & timber dust out mine!! Wasn't gonna bother tbh but thought I ought to in case I ended up next to Dash.. 😬😬
Would that be Rash's brother?

I’m bringing my C63, but I’ve just remembered there’s still a motorcycle gearbox casing in the boot that I collected from the machine shop last week, and haven’t taken out yet. Don’t look in the boot.
You've got a C63 as a works van? Top bloke :cool:👍👍😁

Black 202 c43 had a quick rinse, see ya folks in the AM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom