Benz On The Green 2022

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi all.

I must apologise for the lack of communication from us. Our work load has been immense in the workshop.

We are going to do a "light" version of BOTG this year. The pub (where BOTG will be held) will put on food as usual. Its going to be a BBQ this year with a Greek theme. The chef at the pub is Greek. ;)

All the PCS staff will be at the workshop from 9 am. We have space here for you to park and I will lay on some coffee and tea. If you would like to have one of our skilled technicians check your car over completely free of charge, just let us know on [email protected] There are limited spaces.

From mid-day the parking at the rear of the pub will be open. We will have people there to park you up. It will be very informal and we are expecting it to not be quite a busy as the previous year but I hope you all have some fun. Parking at the pub will be completely free this year.

I am looking forward to seeing you all again and meeting some new people. This event is a highlight of my year :)

Workshop postcode is: PO8 0BJ www.prestigecarservice.co.uk from 9am
Pub (BOTG) venue is: PO8 0AU www.georgeinnfinchdean.co.uk from 12pm

(Please be respectful to our neighbours in the village where BOTG is held. I live there, so if you misbehave I will get in trouble. :cool::D:D)
to save you scrolling back ..

Well, alarm clocks set for the morning, herself is already upstairs sorting "what to wear" etc, plan to be at the pub for 12-12.30 traffic permitting, been a long time since our last forum GTG (whether MB or 968!), be nice to give the SLK a decent run out. Will have name badges (if I can persuade herself to wear hers!), Ebay can be useful! Leaving home 10 and taking fast route (M20/26/25 then A3) but hope to take scenic A272 Petersfield etc home roof down.

Hi everyone,

Very much looking forward to tomorrow. I am like a child on xmas eve. I hope everyone enjoys themselves, the event isn't anything with out you.

There is only 5 PCS staff in attendance. You can spot us in our work uniform. I'm the speccy one going grey if you have not met me before.

See you all tomorrow, mines a pint. :)

I'm in the S211 E63. Safe journey 👍

I’m bringing my C63, but I’ve just remembered there’s still a motorcycle gearbox casing in the boot that I collected from the machine shop last week, and haven’t taken out yet. Don’t look in the boot.
The gearbox is fine, it’s the body that spooked me when I looked 👀

Hi everyone,

Very much looking forward to tomorrow. I am like a child on xmas eve. I hope everyone enjoys themselves, the event isn't anything with out you.

There is only 5 PCS staff in attendance. You can spot us in our work uniform. I'm the speccy one going grey if you have not met me before.

See you all tomorrow, mines a pint. :)
Looking forward to it too. It’s a lot of hard work for you and your team, but I know it will be with it. See you tomorrow.

Been called into work since 4am this morning so won’t be down today.
Have a blast folks.

So disappointed I have a bad chest infection and won't be able to come.
Hope everyone has a superb day
Colin

Will I nearly made the BOTG. Got to the hotel last night, had a good night with Sarah Dave and Steve, met Olly and Pauline then phone call to have to come home for small problem. Next year though.....

Have a great day in the sun guys and gals.
PS, please think of the workers whilst you're enjoying yourselves 😞

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom