Benz On The Green 2022

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yep, once again a really enjoyable day with good cars and great people to meet. Ollie and Pauline sorted the weather out once again too :)

Good day as always, couple of heavy nights as well. :)

A superb weekend with excellent weather again. Thanks to all involved, especially the PCS staff and management, also to Steve (the new boss in the George) for making bar staff available and reducing the queueing time which we've had to endure in previous times.

I eventually got home around 2:00PM yesterday after a leisurely drive up the road. Not bad economy for a two ton barge with 600+bhp: -

MPG from BOTG 2022.jpeg

Had great time ,Olly worked his magic with the weather,lots of great cars to look at and a chhat to a few of the guys,took lots of photo's will try to post some when I figure out how.

Good day as always, couple of heavy nights as well. :)

A superb weekend with excellent weather again. Thanks to all involved, especially the PCS staff and management, also to Steve (the new boss in the George) for making bar staff available and reducing the queueing time which we've had to endure in previous times.

I eventually got home around 2:00PM yesterday after a leisurely drive up the road. Not bad economy for a two ton barge with 600+bhp: -

View attachment 127084
Nearly took a pic of mine, doh. Was on 34.0 when I got home. 4.0TT. Incredible machines.

Anyone know who had the drone and I assume video would be shared here? Be cool to see that video! There were so many cool cars to look at I didn't think to take any photos! 🙃

On a very lesiurely run I was seeing about 27mpg vs the usual 22ish - so looks like a very good improvement the 4.0TT brings! Interesting the E55 could touch almost 30 on a run, but the usual average was about 18..... Guess when the SC was declutched it was much better than the M157 turbos on tickover.

Hi

Many thanks to The PCS for organising
A fantastic event

Fantastic day full of nice diversity cars
Loved that 500e amazing sound
Fantastic interior amazing car
The c43 estate blue just so perfect
The clk55 just beautiful
Good to meet you, sorry I didn’t get a chance to get your contact details.

PM me once your post count is up.

Would love a look at the Fiat !

I spoke to the guy and his wife who had the drone,I said I had waved and not to cut that out,and as a follow up question I said if that drone runs out of battery better hope it does not land on any of the cars,he said it will always return when it starts to lose power,but I never saw him later.

Afternoon all,

Wow! Benz on the Green 2022 raised an amazing £2027.95 for The Mary Rose Academy. A huge thank you to The George Inn for not only hosting the day, but donating several raffle prizes AND £240 from the sale of the BBQ on the day. A big thank you to our volunteers on the day, without who BOTG wouldn’t be possible. And a HUGE, HUGE thank you to all of you that attended, bought raffle tickets and made BOTG the fantastic day we hoped it would be. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Sorry it has take a while to get the final result to you but with work, holidays and half term it's been a bit of a mission! What an amazing total. The school are over the moon.

I'll make some enquiries about the Drone and see if I can get hold of the footage to post on here.

Once again, a huge thank you to you lovely lot, look forward to seeing you all in 2023 (if not sooner!).
Best wishes
Pauline, Olly and the PCS Team

Attachments

• Thank you Certificate - Prestige (003)pdf.pdf
    355.5 KB · Views: 28
Afternoon all,

Wow! Benz on the Green 2022 raised an amazing £2027.95 for The Mary Rose Academy. A huge thank you to The George Inn for not only hosting the day, but donating several raffle prizes AND £240 from the sale of the BBQ on the day. A big thank you to our volunteers on the day, without who BOTG wouldn’t be possible. And a HUGE, HUGE thank you to all of you that attended, bought raffle tickets and made BOTG the fantastic day we hoped it would be. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Sorry it has take a while to get the final result to you but with work, holidays and half term it's been a bit of a mission! What an amazing total. The school are over the moon.

I'll make some enquiries about the Drone and see if I can get hold of the footage to post on here.

Once again, a huge thank you to you lovely lot, look forward to seeing you all in 2023 (if not sooner!).
Best wishes
Pauline, Olly and the PCS Team

Good to meet you, sorry I didn’t get a chance to get your contact details.

PM me once your post count is up.

Would love a look at the Fiat !

Looking forward for next event we are 3 c208 clk55

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom