Benz On The Green 5th of May 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Totally forgot these, took them on my proper camera & forgot haha.

Well, arrived home around 1:00PM today after completing a 522 mile round trip in my little 190.

It's the longest trip I've ever done it it and it behaved impeccably, keeping up with the modern stuff along the way. It also managed over 30mpg which impressed me a lot as I was expecting mid twenties.

Big thanks to Ollie, Pauline and all the Prestige staff for organising what is still my favourite event of the year. Hope to see you all again in 2019. :)

Think the lads name who owns it is Dan?
8e1e685b07b942d75654460a4839421c.jpg
Dan Hunt Ian CLS55 base I discovered - lovely job

Well, arrived home around 1:00PM today after completing a 522 mile round trip in my little 190.

It's the longest trip I've ever done it it and it behaved impeccably, keeping up with the modern stuff along the way. It also managed over 30mpg which impressed me a lot as I was expecting mid twenties.

Big thanks to Ollie, Pauline and all the Prestige staff for organising what is still my favourite event of the year. Hope to see you all again in 2019. :)
Was nice meeting you Dave! Definitely gonna be keeping an eye on updates on your W201 bud.

Fantastic event! Thanks to the organisers! Can’t believe this is the first BOTG I have made it to.. wont be the last.

Everything was spot on. Well done to the organisers!

I won’t bother posting my pics as the ones above are much better than mine!

Great to catch up with everyone.

Had a lovely drive home, the nav took me the long way through lovely country roads back up to the a34.. those lanes are highly recommended for a summertime blast..

See you all soon!

Just to add how much I enjoyed the weekend too ... and I've added to the 'to do' list for the S124 [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'll echo much of what has been already said but great work & thanks to Natacha, Olly & all @ PCS for all their hard work & organising this event.

Great event & my 1st BOTG as it always seems to have fallen at times I couldn't make. Great to meet many of you & put some faces to forum names. Sorry to those I didn't meet or speak to.

It won't be my last & I'd love to meet more often but time for me seems in very short supply at the moment.

Keep well all [emoji6]

All I can see is wow what a day. Firstly a massive thank you to all that was involved in organising Benz on the Green. Such a amazing day... the drive through the country. .the weather.. the cars and the people.. everything was spot on. Was great to meet and talk to all the prestige car guys and girl. Nice to put cars to faces.... I am so very deeply humbled to be awarded the Druk award for my car. Unfortunately I never met Derek but I have been aware of his crazy projects for some time especially the om606 powered r107. Really sounded like man after my own heart and I'm honoured to receive this award. Can't wait for next year and to possibly catch up with you guys at other events. Thank you. Dan

What a excellent day that looked to be, some fantastic cars there[emoji106] from the photos & comments looks like the organizers put a lot of effort into that, well done, it certainly paid off[emoji122][emoji122], gave a lot of enjoyment to those who were there and those like myself who weren’t but enjoying the photos and reading the thread. Definitely on my list to do next time[emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another excellent BOTG thanks to all at PCS for all the work that goes into organising a pleasant friendly event, long may it run.

Thank you all for up loading the pictures from the day much appreciated. It totally looks awesome as ever and was wonderful to see Druk being remembered in a way he would have been proud of. I'm totally gutted I couldn't make it this year but I will be there for next years one ;)

All I can see is wow what a day. Firstly a massive thank you to all that was involved in organising Benz on the Green. Such a amazing day... the drive through the country. .the weather.. the cars and the people.. everything was spot on. Was great to meet and talk to all the prestige car guys and girl. Nice to put cars to faces.... I am so very deeply humbled to be awarded the Druk award for my car. Unfortunately I never met Derek but I have been aware of his crazy projects for some time especially the om606 powered r107. Really sounded like man after my own heart and I'm honoured to receive this award. Can't wait for next year and to possibly catch up with you guys at other events. Thank you. Dan

I have to say Dan (Well I don't bit I will) What a fabulous Benz you have there and a worthy winner of the DRUK award. He will be smiling at that one. Congratulations.

We had the BOTG weather as usual, i don't know who Olly speaks to every May, but keep doing it. It was a great day had by one and all, amazing people fantastic cars and a great venue.

Good to catch up with all the old regulars and meeting new faces. Olly,Pauline,Natacha,Jack,Graham and every one connected to the organization of BOTG, many,many thanks and many thanks for all of the photo's.

Another big thanks to the pictures,didn’t post any as they’re rubbish :(

I’m very sorry I didn’t get to meet/know a few of you but like all good things,time just flew by

Congratulations Dash on winning that Amazing Trophy !! ;) Seriously though Dash,your car is a credit to you especially as it is your daily drive, Keep polishing, the trophy i mean :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom