Benz on the green convoy?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ben320cdi

Car
E350cdi
Is anyone arranging meets on route yet. I'm coming along the south coast. Anyone coming my way?

I'm also coming along the South coast...................from the opposite direction:D

Some of us may just be travelling down on the Friday and stopping over the night before... :D

We have dug a tunnell and will emerge, up through Olly's floor with Natacha playing a fanfare on an enormous theater organ.

Solo run so far then. The tunnel sounds fun though! Surely Journey to the centre of the earth by Rick Wakeman for the fanfare.

Our route will bring us down from Kent - Not sure on the exact roads as yet.

I am just trying to make sure that we get there under our own steam (or petrol) and avoid having to make use of Olly's mechanical skills on the day. Last years big outing to Charles Morgans meeting saw my engine blow up. I still get a twitch just thinking about it.

I take it there will be meet at Cobham services and convoy down to pcs ?

We have dug a tunnell and will emerge, up through Olly's floor with Natacha playing a fanfare on an enormous theater organ.

Of course! With wine in hand...or will it be too early...? It will be 12 o'clock somewhere in the world right?!

Rownhams between 8.15 and 8.30 sounds good :thumb:
I rarely go there, so is there a good place to meet in the car park

Or will I hear your V8....:rock:

Rownhams between 8.15 and 8.30 sounds good :thumb:
I rarely go there, so is there a good place to meet in the car park

Or will I hear your V8....:rock:

Never used that car park yet so just look for a silver E55 with tinted windows :fail:D

i can meet at either, clackett lane services m25, pease pottage m23 or cobham services m25. wisley services on A3 is also an option.

I'll be on the M1 for heading south around 6-6.30

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'll be on the M1 for heading south around 6-6.30

Same here - about 5:45 at J15 on M1, most likely - haven't decided yet, whether to go M1-M25-A3 or A43-A421-A34 ...

Same here - about 5:45 at J15 on M1, most likely - haven't decided yet, whether to go M1-M25-A3 or A43-A421-A34 ...
Heading from Donny, J28 then J26 before heading down on your 2nd route!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi big un and anbody else that can help me please,i have bought a mercedes 115 sport and a doner lwb mercedes viano 04 reg,vito sport is an 08,i want to change everything over that i can so i need your help please in what i can change,i have so far taken all seats table roof lining grab handles rear heater satnav heater controls front and rear all panels sidebars and mirrors colourcoded handles rear interior lights,front overcab light with alarm/sensor,i am currently on the wiring harness that goes to the rear sofar i have disconected the fuse box and pulled the wire throu to the cab and conected to the harness is the central locking sliding door contacts and the plugs that plug in to seat belts am i on the right track guys just need some reasurance as iv not done this before and need to ask alot of questions hence the long post,i have removed the floor and the sliding rails so i have got to drill floor and have fit the rails cut floor down to fit the vito as the viano is lwb,i have removed the rear heater also,i wanted to know if i can change the fusebox in engine bay to the vito from the viano and vice versa?and the viano as rear air suspension is it wort changing that if poss and is it a big job,as for the fuse box i will be changing over the harneses viano to vito so hence the fusebox change?i also want to change the multifunction steering wheel and the dash cluster if poss,so please guys and girls i desperatly need your help as i want to do this for the kids for summer hols etc i was messaging zenman 63 throu the forums but i think hes got fed up of me hes not answeared any of my recent messages you can probably see why so please if anybody can help a much needed newbie i would greatfully appreciate it,i am filming what i am doing so i can post up hear or u tube to help others,also i cant seem to put this up in the forums thats why i have come hear so sorry if its in rong place,i appolagise for the long long post but i do need help thanks everbody.gary

Its me again,i want if possible to take the limo windows out the sliding door and also the rear upand over door and fit into the vito sport,is this possible?i have read somewhere thst you can bond panels in when i have taken the windows out of the viano if poss,as i want to sell the viano when i have taken out what i can,i will be puting all the interior back in the viano from the vito including bulkhead to make it into a window or panel van,to re sell,it is a 2.2 semi auto and drives really well just had new propshaft fitted and is quite fast,so if anybodys interested?thanks again everbody

This is a little off topic to say the least. You would be better to post in the technical section or start a new thread in general. Your unlikely to get s suitable response from here.

Hi sorry if i have done the rong thing but i cant see were to post the thread as its not showing up on any drop down menu,how would i go about posting on ghe site?is it possible that you or an administrator could move this to the right section?thanks again and sorry for any inconvienience regards.gary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom