Benz on the green travel?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jotter22

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK 320 Avantgarde convertible
Just a quick question is there any plans for the Kent contingent to travel together?:bannana:
if so where will the meeting places be?

Tony.

A few boys from kent travel together but I heard you must have a heavy right foot

I'm heading down the A3 from the Kingston/Tolworth junction if anyone fancies a convoy through the Hindhead tunnel......

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

There is usually a big group from the greater London area that converge to come down the A3. Not sure which way you'd want to come in from Kent; M25, A3 or a27.

Don't forget all that we are organising a drive-out this year, so there will be a great opportunity to all drive in convoy together. Details are coming together and will be announced soon.

Also, this:
Police speed camera locations - Portsmouth News

Still nothing decided about this or have i missed it?

Tony.

I'm heading down the A3 from the Kingston/Tolworth junction if anyone fancies a convoy through the Hindhead tunnel......

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

Sounds good to me. My 430 Scuderia seems to be stuck in 2nd through the tunnel for some reason :dk::thumb:

Last year there was a big group at the Cobham services (just before the A3 junction). I sure the same will be organised, so would be good for anyone coming anti-clockwise on the M25.

The cobham services is on again this year if thats any help.

Tony.

There's another thread HERE regarding meet up times and place. As Major774 correctly suggests, Cobham services it is.

I'm travelling down the night before and staying over as it's the best part of a five hour drive for me, so will be in the Premier Inn at Horndean (just down the road from PCS) on Friday night, and probably the Saturday as well. :D

i did try to convince SWMBO that was the way to go but she didn't fall for it:(
So will be travelling down and back without drinkypoos!:wallbash:

Tony.

If I can get the car off the drive and join the convoy down from Cobham - don't follow too closely. The diffuser kicks up a lot of stones....

stumpy1 said:
If I can get the car off the drive and join the convoy down from Cobham - don't follow too closely. The diffuser kicks up a lot of stones....

You're assuming we are going to be BEHIND you, lol.

And if the dealer doesn't pull its finger out and fix my car by Saturday I'll be in a filthy A class. Sob sob sob

You're assuming we are going to be BEHIND you, lol.

Ed was a bit racy when I let him drive the Scud a few days ago :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom