Benz on The Green workshop offers 2019

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlackC55

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
E55K SL500 E250X2 Smart44 Brabus Track car E450Cabriolet X350 Pick up
Benz on The Green workshop offers for 2019

For those of you that don’t know, the day ‘officially’ starts at the Prestige Car Service workshop (PO80BJ) from 8am where we have special offers on work carried out.

The BOTG drive out (details on website) will leave from the workshop at 10.30am sharp so please bear this in mind if you want to go on the drive out but also want work doing. I ( Natacha) will try to accommodate everyone at times that suit them but just be mindful that it can be a juggle to get you all in if you all want to go on the drive out so if I say I need you here at 5am, I expect you here at 4.45 with the kettle on and bacon sandwiches ok?! :):confused:
If you aren’t going on the drive out, please be understanding if your car is later to be started than some on the morning.
Please also be aware that this fills up fast.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE….Make sure you have enough fuel for the drive out. A few years back about 20 people got incredibly lost because they followed someone the wrong way to a petrol station…

Offers are as follows:

ATF Change - 5 speed £145, 7 speed £150

AC Re-gas £40

Vehicle checkover £10 (£5 extra if you would like to include STAR Diagnosis at the same time)

STAR Diagnosis only £10

Oil changes:

AMG using Mobil1 oil £100 (Usually around £165)

Non AMG £85 (Usually around £140)

To book in: Please email Natacha at [email protected], it’s difficult to keep up to date with it on here. Other small jobs can be accommodated if time allows, just ask the question.

Eco Vehicle Tuning (Celtic tuning) is very kindly offering re-maps on the day for £250 (non ECU out cars usual price £395) £350 (ECU out cars usual price £495). Space is strictly limited on the day due to time restraints and a deposit will be needed to secure the booking.

IMPORTANT NOTE PLEASE READ!

If you are interested in getting your car mapped on the day please email Natacha at PCS for confirmation, ([email protected]) in plenty of time so she can check if your particular car requires the ECU To be removed for the map or not.

Check: ECU Remap | Chip Tuning | Engine Tuning | DPF Removal | Diesel Tuning for power increases.
A £50 non-refundable deposit is to be paid upon booking re-maps.

All prices include VAT

Hi,

We have some spaces left for some work on the morning of Benz On The Green. Does anyone need anything looked at? Our prices on that day will be very special :)

Hopefully I'm booked in for Gearbox fluid and filter and air-con re-gas already for my CLS.

Hopefully I'm booked in for Gearbox fluid and filter and air-con re-gas already for my CLS.

you are indeed :)

Natacha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom