Benz on The Green worskhop offers 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlackC55

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
E55K SL500 E250X2 Smart44 Brabus Track car E450Cabriolet X350 Pick up
Benz on The Green workshop offers for 2018

For those of you that don’t know, the day ‘officially’ starts at the Prestige Car Service workshop (PO80BJ) from 8am where we have special offers on work carried out.

The BOTG drive out (details on website) will leave from the workshop at 10.30am sharp so please bear this in mind if you want to go on the drive out but also want work doing. I ( Natacha) will try to accommodate everyone at times that suit them but just be mindful that it can be a juggle to get you all in if you all want to go on the drive out so if I say I need you here at 5am, I expect you here at 4.45 with the kettle on ok?! :)
If you aren’t going on the drive out, please be understanding if your car is later to be started than some on the morning.
Please also be aware that this fills up fast.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
….Make sure you have enough fuel for the drive out. 2 years ago about 20 people got incredibly lost because they followed someone the wrong way to a petrol station…

Offers are as follows:

ATF Change - 5 speed £145, 7 speed £150

AC Re-gas £35

Vehicle checkover £10 (£5 extra if you would like to include STAR Diagnosis at the same time)

STAR Diagnosis only £10

Oil changes:

AMG using Mobil1 oil £100 (Usually around £165)

Non AMG £85 (Usually around £140)

Eco Vehicle Tuning (Celtic tuning) is very kindly offering re-maps for £250 (instead of £399) on the day.

IMPORTANT NOTE PLEASE READ!

If you are interested in getting your car mapped on the day please email Natacha at PCS for confirmation, ([email protected]) in plenty of time so she can check if your particular car requires the ECU To be removed for the map or not. Unfortunately if the ECU has to be removed from your car to carry out the work it cannot be done on the Saturday morning due to time constraints. If you are still interested in having your car mapped please let us know and if we have enough interest we will look into running a special offer after the event for those registering their interest.

Check: ECU Remap | Chip Tuning | Engine Tuning | DPF Removal | Diesel Tuning for power increases.
A £50 non-refundable deposit is to be paid upon booking re-maps.

All prices include VAT

Another important note: Please email Natacha at [email protected] to book work in, it’s difficult to keep up to date with it on here.

We still have space for work available on the day so let me know if you would like to book in. We probably have timne to do some small repairs or even a small service so if you have anything you would like doing specifically, let us know. there will of course be discounts on the day even for 'other' work.

The price of Air Con gas has rocketed due to a 'world shortage'! therefore the usual cost for our AC gas has doubled, so now would be a really good time to get this done to save yourself some pennies! i can fit another 3 in so get in quick! With our special offer price on the day, this will be £49 saving on the usual price!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom