Benz World

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sc3992

Went to Benz World yesterday, before going to the Brooklands Museum.

Benz world had a good selection of old MB's to look at and did a decent job of giving a history of the brand.

We had something to eat in the restaurant there, which is reasonably priced, whilst watching members of the public being taken for trips in various Merc's.

All in all, not a bad hour or two spent looking around old vehicles and salivating at the various new and used cars......

Have any others been to Benz World, what did you think of it and did you think that it was worth the visit?

I've been a few times, first around ten years ago and most recently in May this year. I like it. If you like cars, especially Mercedes, then what's not to like?

You could easily spend half a day there without spending a penny, or should you be so inclined then you could spend a fortune. You can even access the old Brooklands track, upon which I parked, last time I was there.

Of course it's ultimate aim is to sell more Mercedes, however they allow the site to be used for all sorts of motoring meetings and events.

Best of all though is the Concorde parked next door :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom