BENZWALAH inroduction

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Benzwalah

Car
W212 E220 CDI Blue Eff 2010 & W123 230E 1984
''Dear Benzwalah, You will not be able to use the Private message facility or reply/post to classified threads unless you have a 30 post count. To post a new message please see the sticky post in the new members introductions area. The new members area can be found under General Discussion ''
The above message has perplexed me i cannot find the ''sticky post'' Hopefully I'm on the right tract now. I didnt realize that I became a member in 2012.
Hi Everyone, Im a school teacher based in Solihull West midlands. I am enthusiastic about the Mercedes marque and currently have a C124 E220 and a 230E W123 1984. Like many others I have a real boss '' The wife'' I have to let one go. The wife isnt an option. If anyone has strong views that they want to share about which one should go , please share your thoughts. The temptation of the W123 nearing the magical 40 years tempts me. I am looking forward to finding like minded enthusiasts as I finish off my resto on the C124 just drivers door mirror needed and then embark on the 230E. I hope to be able to tap into the wealth of expertise and experience through this platform. With current COVID 19 status god knows when we'll be properly back in the classroom. I teach DT old school woodwork, metalwork!
Best wishes

Welcome. That's an easy one, get rid of the wife :D

Hi Thanks for prompt contact. Its electric and works . I think something has broken inside it as its droooped and wont stay in a vieable position. Mirror Glass and outer body is all ok.

Welcome. That's an easy one, get rid of the wife :D

Thanks for the welcome.
in the words of Simon Garfunkel ..........................
I'd rather be a sparrow than a snail
Yes I would, if I could, I surely would
if only I could , I surly would .. LOL she keeps me on well.

Welcome and hi

Hi Thanks for the welcome. Its always tricky to know whats right and wrong when you start up. You are new too.
I must have become a member years ago and forgot all about it. Thats teaching for you !

Best Wishes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom