Berks/Hants/Surrey meet August 31st

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Meet In August

My wife has just got a beautiful SLK 230 Kompressor and we were hoping to join a club, which we have done now obviously and to get together with some other owners for a drink or drive. The end of August as you suggest would be great. Please send me more tails.

My wife has just got a beautiful SLK 230 Kompressor and we were hoping to join a club, which we have done now obviously and to get together with some other owners for a drink or drive. The end of August as you suggest would be great. Please send me more tails.

Brush and scut come to mind. - Fox and rabbit respectively. Could also be tall ones as well.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

:dk::dk::dk:

Good stuff all - it looks like the numbers are right so all good. I will update the details of the exact location when I return from holiday.

I can't be very committal at the moment, but certainly interested

I would love to come but my baby isn't very well a rear wheel bearing and front cv joint are in need of changing but as soon as I have got her up and running I'm really looking forward to meeting up with alot of you. Best wishes for the day and post some pics.

I should be able to make this :)

I'd like to have made this meet up but I'm picking up my sister from Heathrow mid morning and won't have time to get back up the M3.

Before anyone suggests it, no my sister wouldn't be too thrilled to make a detour en route:D

What time?

What time :D ?

Yes I'll be there if it stops raining :thumb:

Add me to the list, will try to convince the wife to bring the baby beast as well if the weather is good, probably the last time it will be pleasant roof down driving.

As no time seems to be forthcoming, I would suggest about 1030 - 1100.

If there is no further update, then that is when I will try to arrive.

Can people add themselves to the list that seems to have got left behind!!:bannana:

1. Lordlee
2. JRH30
3. BEJ
4. Major774
5. christopherwk (possible)
6. Chalpkin
7. Bryan Allman (possible)
8. SJMaxwell

1. Lordlee
2. JRH30
3. BEJ
4. Major774